Because I Like You.

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

Jinyoung POV

“Don’t be so stupid next time.” I set her down on her bed.

“Stop saying that when it was originally your fault.” I scoffed.

“You’re the one who jumped in the way.”

“Hm? Well, it was me or the team captain. I think you were more important.” She said with an attitude.

“You’re a valuable player to the team.”

“And not to you?”

“What?”

“I don’t mean anything to you now? I heard from Gongchan-ah that we broke up. I wish I heard it first-hand though.”

“I--”

“Forget it.” Hmph.

“If you didn’t want to listen, don’t ask in the first place.” I snapped at her.

“You didn’t even care to tell me something like that. Why should I care about you then?”

“Tch. You’d think an ex would care at least a little more than you.”

“Guess I’m that ex you want to forget.”

“Would you just shut up!?!”

“Why!?!” I grabbed her face, smashing our lips together. She punched me away, but I wasn’t letting her off now. Not after what she said; the word ex. She wouldn’t stop resisting at all. You really hate me that much? I let go, feeling even more hurt than before.

“I think my reasons are obvious... I still like you. I really really like you.”

“Then why did you say that we broke up?” she looked down.

“I was mad at you.”

“Because you thought I didn’t like you anymore?” She asked, looking up at me.

“Yeah.”

“Idiot.” I sat next to her.

“Don’t do it again.” I warned.

“You’re the one who allegedly broke up with me.”

“Just forgive me today.” I pressed our lips back together. She returned my gesture this time.

 

Changjo POV

Those two are fighting? I could hear their yelling from next door…

“Changjo-ah!” Eun Hyun came in. “Are you free?”

“Yeah, what do you need?”

“I need some advice.”

Ok shoot.” She sat next to me.

“Well…there’s this guy.” A guy already…? I thought she would at least take some time before moving on…

“Jinyoung?”

“No! A different one. I like him.”

“Well aren’t you one to move on fast.” Hmph. Already moved on. Wow.

“Don’t be so jerky right now. I like him, but I don’t know how to show him. And I really want to soon.” She must like him a lot…

“That’s moving kind of fast isn’t it? I mean, you just got over Jinyoung.”

“Actually…I’ve liked this person for a while and just kept telling myself to keep my eyes on Jinyoung-ah instead.”

“Well which one is it?” I hope it’s not Ricky or something.

“Ah…just give me advice first.”

“Ok then. To show him you like him…I think the best thing is to do something spontaneous. Skin ship brings everyone closer no matter what.” She gave me a hug. “Is my advice that good that you’ll give me a hug??”

“I’m just taking your advice…”

“Huh?”

“You said skin ship will bring me and the guy I like closer…I’m doing it.”

“Are you saying that you like me…?” She can’t be serious…

“Don’t you ever see my signals…?”

“Haha you don’t need signals, you could have just told me.” I hugged her back. “I think the feelings are mutual haha.”

 

Sandeul POV

“Gongchan~ I’m bored, so talk to me.”

“Haha, do you know if Jinyoung sorted his stuff out with Ji Yong-ah?”

“Oh those two…they’re being all lovey-dovey in the other room.”

“Are we talking cutesy or more mature?”

“Don’t ask such embarrassing questions!” He laughed.

“Just wondering~ So, are you doing well still?”

“Yeah, just so bored!”

“Well, I can tell you about this person; it’s really a funny story.” I lay down on my bed.

“Ok, go.”

“So there’s a certain person who likes another person, but he won’t admit it. It’s so hilarious to see him bumble about and stutter, but it’s also adorable at the same time.”

“Haha, really? Who is it?”

“Yah Sandeul~ Don’t be one of those oblivious people~” I could feel my face getting hot.

“D-Don’t make up stories like that!”

“I didn’t make it up haha.”

“W-Well then don’t share those kinds of stories with me!”

“Why? Did you think I meant that I had found someone else~?”

“I’m going to hang up!”

“But you want to talk to me hehe.”

“Oh just shut up.” He laughed.

“So… Sandeul?”

“Yeah?”

“When you come back to school…are you still going to avoid me?”

“Um…No.”

“Really?”

“Y-Yeah…”

“Why?” I positioned my finger on the phone, ready to drop the call.

“Because I like you.” I cut the line.

 

Jinyoung POV

“You won’t be so rash again, right?” Ji Yong asked me. I smiled.

“I’ll try not to. You better return my affection from now on.” She pecked my cheek.

“Of course haha.”

“Sorry about your leg…”

“You didn’t do it on purpose. It’ll be fine before the next match.”

“Are you sure?” She nodded. “I’m really sorry about it…” She pat my head.

“Don’t worry~” I took her hand in mine.

“How is it that you can be so sweet one moment and so angering in the next?”

“That’s not what you’re supposed to ask~” I laughed.

“I guess not. So we’re…together again, right?” She smiled.

“It’s not like we ever really broke up.” I kissed her forehead, smiling.

“That’s true.”

 

Changjo POV

“You…You’re sure that you really like me?” She nodded. “Then don’t get mad if I suddenly kiss you.”

“Like you would do that.” I leaned closer to her. “S-Stop!”

“Hehe, so easy to scare.” She puffed up her cheeks.

“Shut up.”

“You first.” She crossed her arms. Haha, it’s so fun to mess with her.

 

Sandeul POV

What did I just do!?! AHH! I covered my face with my hands as I paced around the room. I wanted to go talk to Ji Yong or Jinyoung, but I knew that they were…busy. Actually I had accidentally walked in on them before. Looks like Jinyoung couldn’t resist stealing kisses… Ji Yong even saw me when I came in and tried to break their kiss, but Jinyoung held her face still, not letting her get away from him… that was very awkward…

But what am I supposed to say to Gongchan now!?! I-I won’t have to face him until we go back home and I don’t have to answer his calls! Yes, that’s right! But then I feel bad and…it’s not like I don’t want to talk to him…Ugh! Why did I have to say that I liked him!?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAH!!! JinJi is back together. Eun Hyun and Changjo are starting out. Sandeul just admit his feelings about Gongchan! Gah!! I wonder how Gongchan is going to react and how everything else will go!! ><

So yeah~ I've been updating my other story lately and am having a little writers block on this one... So I don't know when I'll update this story, but in the meantime, please check out my new story!

It's more of a fictional story with things like magic and powers by the way and is just getting intriguing! Please swing by if you get the chance! [Ed