Friends

Just Call Me Oppa.

You walk out of class with Hyesun kind of hoping that that kid is waiting for you so you look around.

"Who are you looking for?" Hyesun asks.

"What? No one." you reply.

"She was looking for her oppa." Chunji says from behind.

"Chunji just give it up already, she ain't gonna call you oppa thats just ridiculous" Hyesun tells him.

"Yeah dude, why do u even want me to call you that?" You ask him.

"No reason." *i just feel like i have to take care of her like an Oppa should*

"Well you're funny because it ain't going to happen." You tell him.

Then L.Joe walks up behind Hyesun and kisses her cheek. "Hey guys what u guys up to?" L.Joe asks.

"Hyung what does Hyesun call you?" Chunji asks. " machine" L.Joe replies. Receiving a elbow to his stomach from Hyesun.

"That was just wrong to hear." You say. *i don't even want to think about them having *

"Just kidding, we haven't done that yet but when we do thats what she'll call me" Hyesun just glares at him, L.Joe continues. "Uhm we just call eachother babe and stuff, why?"

"No reason." *i guess i am a weirdo* Chunji thinks.

"you guys are all weird , imma go get lunch" You say and walk away.

"Let's go find Haemi and the rest of the boys so they don't get lost." Hyesun tells L.Joe then they leave.

"Chunji you coming?" L.Joe asks him.

"Nah, imma go catch up with ______"

~~~

You sit down with your lunch and begin to eat then you feel someone sit in front of you. its the weird kid that tries to get you to call him oppa.

"What are you doing?" you ask. "Eating lunch." he replies.

"Well why do you have to eat by me?" *i mean i don't mind but he's younger than meeee.*

"Why not?" he replies. *hmm good point* you thought to yourself.

"Okay then, why don't you tell me about yourself."

What should i tell her? Chunji asks himself...*i like you* no chunji that would just freak her out some more. "Uhhh i'm extremely goodlooking."

"Hahaha and extremely full of himself." You say back. "Ouch." Chunji says with a smile.

"What do you want to know?" he asks you.

"uhmm tell me the reason why you want me out of all people to call you oppa?"

"Ok to tell you the truth, you seem like a little girl that i just want to take care of." *hahahaha* Chunji

*ugh what is that supposed to mean?* "Well for your information i can take care of myself."

"ok my turn." Chunji says. "do you have a boyfriend?"

"isn't that something you're supposed to ask a girl before you start hitting on her?"

"Pfffft, whatever, would you date a younger guy?"

"No." You say flat out.

"Thats why you have to call me Oppa"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because your not my Oppa thats soo weird."

"Age ain't nothing but a number baby."

"You're such a freak." you say to him. "Okay okay, since you don't want to call me Oppa can we at least be friends." He asks you.

"I guess since you're trying so hard." *i think i could get along with this kid ;P*

*You will call me oppa just wait _____* Chunji smiles at you.