Warning.

Just Call Me Oppa.

Chunji is sitting alone at the cafeteria, then_____ walks up to him with Dongjun next her.

"Why so blue?" ___says as she sits Dongjun sits next to her uninterested.

"Nothing." was all he said then it became awkward.

"uh well this is Dongjun, Dongjun this is Chunji."

"Sup man." Dongjun says and they shake hands.

"Are you guys together?" Chunji asks, ___nods her head while Dongjun is looking around at other girls but _____ doesn't notice.

"Uhm well we're gonna go, i'll see you later okay Chunji." he walks ____ walk away with that boy.

*He's not right for you_____*

The rest of Teen Top along with Haemi and Hyesun walk up. "Hey where's _____ you guys always eat together?" Hyesun asks.

"She's with her new boyfriend."

"WHAT?" they all ask. "Yeah Kim Dongjun." Chunji tells them.

"WHAT! they're going out and she didn't even tell us." Hyesun says.

~~~~

______ and Dongjun are walking home hand in hand.....Chunji secretly following behind them. He watches them laugh and be all lovey dovey. Then he sees them reach her house and listens carefully.

"Thanks for walking me home." ______ says to him. "No promblem, i'll call you later" Dongjun says. they just stand there little yeah saying stuff to eachother playing with eachothers hands.

Chunji pretends to barf around the corner *Really _____, don't fall for him. and he continues to watch as Dongjun kisses you on the cheek and walks then turns around to wave at you and you go in.

*How freeking irritating just leave.* Chunji thinks watching Dongjun. Then Dongjun's phone rings.

"Hello?" Dongjun answers. "I know babe i'm coming right over." and he hangs up.

*OH HELL NO! I WAS RIGHT. i bettter go tell her* then Chunji goes to ____'s house.

~~~~

When _____ goes to her room. She closes the door and turns around to see Chunji.

"AHHHH!" _____ screamed. Chunji quickly covers you're mouth.

"Are you alright?" ____'s mothers called. "Uh yeah there was just a spider."

"What are you doing here? how did you even get in here?"

"Window, and i'm here to tell you that Dongjun is bad."

"Really Chunji? we just recently started dating and you're trying to get rid of him already?"

"No i'm serious" he says.

"I'll be the judge of that."

"Just listen."

"LOOOK! i can handle myself alright, just stop already, i'm done with this topic. now can you leave please.

Chunji makes his way out the window. *ugh i just don't want you toget hurt. why won't you listen to me*