this.

Just Call Me Oppa.

______ and Chunji are just relaxing at his house. They were lying down in his room with her head on his chest and the guilt was killing her.

"You wanna do something?" Chunji asks. ______ shakes her head no. "What's wrong? are you sad? we can go buy a new turtle you know." Chunji tells her.

_____ was guilty and now she was sad because of Chanhee, she was soo frustrated she started crying and she just hugged Chunji and dug her face in his chest.

"Hey hey...stop crying..you're freaking me out." Chunji tells her as he rubs her shoulders. She looks up at him and wipes he wipes her tears.

"Tell me whats wrong..." Chunji said worried. She lets out a big sigh and sits up. he sits up also.

"I don't think i can do this anymore." She says. "Do what?" Chunji asked confused. *what is she talking about.* Chunji thought to himself.

"This...Us..." She said with her head down. "No don't say that. tell me why?"

"Because...ever since we met all i've done was hurt you. and this last time you could have died all because of me." _____ tells him and starts crying again.

Chunji starts tearing up a bit. "Its not your fault." Chunji says. "Yes it is. i hurt you many times with dongjun, three times with Joon."

"No. I'm the one who chose to get hurt, I could have easily brushed you off and forgot all about you, I didn't have to do everything i did for you, but I did you know why i did?" Chunji asked. _____ just looks at him.

"Because I love you." Chunji told her and she starts crying. "If you really want to leave me im not gonna let you." Chunji told her. "But you only hurt all the time."

"i'll hurt more if you leave." Chunji tells her. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you want to leave."

_____ looks at him but she can't do it * I don't want to leave you...but its for the better*

"if you think it would be better that way then you're wrong. i know you more than anybody else."

*please don't leave please don't leave.* Chunji thought waiting for her answer.

_____ looks him in the eyes "I love you." ____ says and kisses him. "Don't ever think about that ever again...nothing is ever you're fault." Chunji told her.

"Lets go out and get rid of this intense feelings." Chunji told her.