Valentine's Day

Just Call Me Oppa.

"Kim Dongjun!" Chunji exclaimed. "That's who you like?" He asked, you smiled and nodded.

"No...no no no that won't do." Chunji says.

"Excuse me? and why not?" you ask him

"Because I get a bad vibe from him."

"Oh oooh, well i don't, and don't even trip i don't even know if he likes me back."

*he better not* Chunji thinks. "Well who are you gonna give chocolates too its almost valentines day" you ask. "this girl but i know she don't like me back." Chunji says.

"Oh please how can a girl not accept your chocolates since you're extremely good looking" you .

"Shut up"

~~~

Valentine's Day _______, Hyesun, and Haemi walk in school. Immediately Haemi and Hyesun get roses and chocolates shoved in their face by their boyfriends.

Changjo kisses Haemi on the cheek. "Oppa stop. people can see" Haemi whispers to him. "So what let them see." Changjo says then kisses her lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." L.Joe says to Hyesun as he pecks her lips.

*ughh how i hate this day* You look around bored. "Nuna! you can be my Valentine :)" Ricky says. "Aww thanks Ricky but i don't like valentines day why don't you go find a nice cute girl."

"OK!" he replies and runs off with Niel. CAP already has a gf but she goes to a different school.

"Imma head to my locker before i go to class." you tell your friends. "K i'll see you there." Hyesun replied.

*Where's Chunji?*

~~~

You just closed your locker and turned around to see a body in front of you. "oh excuse me i'm sorry" you say and try to go the other way but the body blocks you again.

"______?" Dongjun asks you with his hands behind his back. "ye-yes" you stuttered your heart was beating uncontrollably *Stupid, relax*

He pulls out one red rose and a box of chocolates. "Will you be my Valentine?" He asks. You nod and take the rose and chocolates.

"Really? YES! lets go to class" He throws his arms around your shoulder.

Around the corner Chunji's face fell and threw away the bouquet of flowers *Don't do it______*