Back to school.

Just Call Me Oppa.

So summer came and went. _____ and Chunji became even closer but she still wouldn't give in. But Chunji never gave up and he still ain't giving up. Its time for a new school year ______ is a senior and Chunji is a Sophomore. Lets see what this year brings them.

~~

______ is walking to school alone. Hyesun said she would meet her there. She's just walking slowly then she abruptly gets picked up from and the person starts running.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as the person ran with her. Chunji starts laughing and puts her down. "YOU IDIOT! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK JUST NOW!" Chunj ijust laughs at her and she walks away. "hahaha wait up im sorry." He runs to her.

"Are you crying?" He asks. "yeah dummy i thought you were a freaking ." she says.

He walks in front of her and stops her, she looks up at him. "I would never let anything like that happen to you." he said staring at her. "So stop crying." he said and wiped her tears. *what am i gonna do with this kid?* She breaks eye contact and slaps him. "That was still dumb."

~~

"uggh Hyesun i don't even want to think about college." _____ said to Hyesun as they were eating lunch. "Meee tooo i don't even know what school to go to."

"Well apparently theres gonna be students from universities to come talk about their school and try convince us to go there." _____ says. "When?" Hyesun asks. "Uhh i think tomorrow in one of the classrooms, only if people want to go they can."

Haemi sits down next to them and crosses her arms. "yah...whats wrong with you?" Hyesun asks her baby sister.

"Changjo pissed me off." she simply said. "Ahhhh lovers quarrel." ____ said laughing.

"Babe i'm Sorry." Changjo said. Haemi got up and left and he followed her.

L.Joe sits next to Hyesun. "Hey babe what you doing?"

_____ is just sitting there. then she feels a tap on her should so she turns around and her cheek goes into Chunji's finger. she scoffs as he smiles at her then sits down.

"Geez whats your problem?" He asks. "Nothing...i dk what school i should go to."

"Hmm how about that since its close to here." Chunji said pointing at the map of colleges.

"Why would i want to do that? i want to get as far away from you as possible." ____ teases him.

"Well we'll see you later we gotta go do something." L.Joe said. and they walk.

~~~

"Seriously dude why won't you date Chunji..he's obviously crazy for you." Hyesun says.

"ahh honestly i don't know why anymore, just not ready? i guess i dk." ____ says Hyesun just shruggs.

*should I?* ____ asks herself. 

 

Next Chapter should get interesting I promise (hopefully)