ugh

Just Call Me Oppa.

"You guys wanna hang out after school?" CAP asks everyone. "Yes like always." Hyesun adds

"Nuna are you gonna come"? Ricky asks _____. "Uh no sorry guys not today." ____ says.

"What? Why?" Chunji asks. "i'm going to hang out with Joon and his friends again."

"Again" Chju

"You better be careful he's older than us and who knows what he would do." Hyesun says and Chunji agrees. "Relax. he's really sweet and nice to me, i promise." she says.

"Yeah that's what you said about Dongjun being nice to you." Chunji says. "whatever you guys. he wants to meet you guys too soon." _____ says and looks at her phone.

"ope he's here i gotta go." She says and leaves.

"Theres something about that guy that just creeps me out." Chunji says. "well we'll just have to see what happens." Hyesun says.

~~~

Over the past 2 weeks _____ has been hanging out with Joon and his friends. They're really close and they're so into eachother. He always tries to hold her hand and stuff but they didn't make it official yet.

"Hey lets go meet your friends." Joon says to ____. "okay they're at the icecream shop."

~~

"Look theres Nuna!" Ricky says as he sees ____ coming into the store. "yeah but look who she's with." Chunji says.

"Hi guys." _____ she says. "Hey girl whats up?" CAP tells her. "This is my friend Joon" and she introduces him. Chunji just looks away uninterested. "So what's up?" Hyesun asked.

"Nothing.. We just wanted to come hang." ____ says and they sit down.

Everyone is laughing and having fun with Joon they all think he's a cool dude. except for one....Chunji. Chunji is just sitting there bored. Then he stands up to leave. "i'll be right back" _____ says to Joon and follows Chunji.

"Hey where you going?" _____ asks. "Ahh i gotta go home." He said. "why?"____ asks.

"Because." and he starts walking. "Are you mad?" She asks.. and receives no answer. "Is it because of him?"

"It is isn't it? gosh will any guy ever be good enough for me?" Then Chunji stops and turns around. "Yes I WILL" he looks down. "Chunji... look i know you were right about Dongjun but Joon is not like that i promise he's nice to me and i know hes not cheating because hes always with me. Please don't do this again and just trust me." ____

As much as Chunji doesn't want her to be with anyone but him he agrees. "Fine but he screws up thats it you have to be mine." Chunji says and _____ laughs. "No but forreal im going to go home. _____ hugs him. "Thanks Chunji."

_____ heads back to the icecream palor. "Is he okay?" Hyesun asks. "Yeah he's alright he just wanted to go home." Then Joon puts his arm around _____'s shoulder.

"So are you guys together?" L.Joe asks. "Soon." Joon said. ____ starts blushing.