Wake Up

Just Call Me Oppa.

Haemi is lying in Changjo's arm watching him sleep. she slowly starts tracing circles around his . "mmmm what are you doing?" Changjo mumbles. "wake up." She tells him.

"Noooooo lets rest more." Changjo whines. "you rest i'll comeback later." Haemi goes to leave and Changjo pulls her back down and traps her with his body.

Haemi giggles. "Fine then, 20 more minutes." then she closes her eyes.

~~~~

L.Joe wakes up to a sleeping Hyesun, he smiles at her kisses her forehead and gets up to go take a shower.

Hyesun wakes up and hears the shower running. She gets up and stretches and looks out the window. She feels a shirtless wet L.Joe wrapped around her shoulders and he kisses her cheeks.

"Goodmorning beautiful" He says. "goodmorning....what should we do today?" She asks.

"i don't know..how about we go back to bed?"

"No, why don't you go put some clothes on and I'll go wake up everyone" Hyesun says and walks out of the room.

~~~~

Hyesun goes to Changjo's room first to get Haemi and then they both go back to their room. Haemi and Hyesun were expecting to see _____ up already. but what they saw surprised them more.

_____ and Chunji are sleepy soundly together. Haemi and Hyesun smile at eachother and slowly backs out of the room.

They got everyone up so they could see what they saw. "Shhhhhhh" Haemi told the boys as they all walked to the room. Eunhee and CAP were walking slowly they were still half asleep.

When they all went inside the room with _____ & Chunji, everyones eyes widened. "holy crap, i think they have some explaining to do." CAP said. softly. and everyone just stared (creeeepers LOL)

_____ is slowly waking up and opens her eyes slightly to see everyone in the room. She shoots up and starts rubbing her eyes.

She shakes Chunji and he wakes up and everyone is just looking at eachother.

"So would you guys like to tell us anything?" Hyesun says.

"We're just cuddle buddies" Chunji says and gets up and walks out the room.

The boys follow Chunji and CAP releases Eunhees hold on him. "stay with the girls babe." she nods with her eyes closed and CAP leaves.

"Eunhee slowly makes her way to a bed and lays down "i'm listening she said. the girls laugh and Haemi and Hyesun sit next too_____.

"So what happened?" Haemi asked.

"i told him that i couldn't love him the way he loves me, but i didn't want to sleep alone so i asked him to sleep with me." she tells them.

"Aren't you just sending him mixed signals?"Hyesun asks her. A sleepy Eunhee says "there's nothing wrong with being cuddle buddies."

"Yeah and i told him that i don't mean to send him mixed signals and he said he understood."

"Well whatever, just don't play with him."Hyesun says. _____ feels guilty and just stays quiet.

~~~~~

"Hyung what was that?" Changjo asks. "yeah are you guys together?" L.Joe aks.

"Nah, she just wants to be 'cuddle buddies.'" he says. "and you're okay with that?" CAP asks.

*no, but its a all or nothing kind of thing.* "Yeah its all g." and they all get ready for the day.

 

 

now i know why people don't like silent readers.... silent readers make me nervous lol.