I don't know what to title this one.

Just Call Me Oppa.

It's been 9 months now.. Everyone got used to _____ not talking to them so everyone started just doing things without her. Chunji met this cute freshman and they have been talking.

Joon and ____ would fight over silly things like if a boy looked at her Joon would get mad at _____ for the way she's dressed.

Its saturday and Joon is on his way to pick up _____ her mom is not home. "Your shorts a too short." Joon said, "go put on some pants."

"Why? its hot out." _____ says. "I don't want people looking at you." Joon tells her. "Are you serious right now? you're ing irritating me i'm not going to put on pants lets go." _____ tells him and goes to walk out of the house. but Joon yanks her wrist back and slaps her face. "Go put on some pants right now." Joon says.

_____ goes upstairs and starts crying changing into pants. When she gets downstairs Joon asks her why shes crying "you slapped me." She said.

"I'm sorry baby it won't happen again...i promise." Joon says and kisses her.

On the way to the mall _____ is massaging her swollen wrist and she has a light red mark on her face. They park the car and she starts crying again. "If you're gonna hit me i think we should break up. Joon starts crying. "Nooo....i'm sorry i don't even know why i did that. If i lose you i'll kill myself." Joon tells her.

Now both of them are crying "lets just go watch the movie." ____ says and when they get out of the car she hugs him. When they're walking to to the theater. They're smiling at eachother and Joon is wiping her tears.

"_____?" a voice called her....it was Eunhee... she was with her friends. "Oh my gosh Eunhee i haven't seen you in a while." _____ said and Joon stiffens. Eunhee notices that slight red mark on her face.

"Yeah i know..who is this?" She asks. "oh this is my boyfriend Joon, Joon this is CAP's girlfriend Eunhee"

"Nice to meet you" Joon says. "same" Eunhee says and looks down at their hands. ____'s wrist is fat. "Yeah well we gotta get going. i'll see you around okay?" ____says and her and Joon left.

Eunhee pulls out her phone. "baby, i think we gotta talk."

~~~

CAP and the rest of Teen Top along with Hyesun and Haemi meet up with Eunhee at the mall. "what's up babe?" CAP saks.

"Why is _____ going out with that boy?" Eunhee asks. "She "loves" him" Chunji tells her.

"Well i don't know how to tell you guys this but i think he hits her." Eunhee tells them.

"WHAT?" Chunji says. "Yeah because when i seen them she looked all depressed and i noticed her cheek was red and her wrist was swollen."

"if he's hurting her i'm going to kill him." Chunji said. "Well i know if we ask her if he's hurting her she's going to deny it." Hyesun says.

~~~

Joon is dropping off _____ at home. "I'll call you later." She says. "I love you." Joon tells her.

"I love you too." Then she gets out. Joon watches her go inside the house and pulls out her phone.

"Hello, yeah i'm, about to leave watch her." When his car pulls away another car pulls in front across the street.