Preparations.

Just Call Me Oppa.

"Is it okay if i go mom?" _____ asks. "Ask your father."

"Will you be okay if i go?" _____ aks her mom. her mom just nods. "I'll be fine you silly girl.

_____ smiles "Dad! is it okay if i go on a 2 week trip with my friends?" _____ yells.

"Yeah go." He yells back from the room.

"Were gonna leave the day after tomorrow."

"Okay lets go pack." Her mother says.

~~~~

Chunji and ______ are back to how they used to be. Really close again they're at the park with Chanhee.

"Are we going to bring her too?" Chunji asks.

"Yes if i leave her home she will starve my parents are weird like that." _____ says.

"So about that kiss...." Chunji said. "oh look Hyesun sent me a text they're at the mall, lets goooo." ____ said as she pulled him up.

*she can't avoid it forever.* Chunji sighed and they went to the mall.

"Uhm we're going to go do our thing while the boys go do their thing." Hyesun said. the boys agreed. "Text me when you're done." L.Joe said. the boys walked off.

"Where we going?" ____ aks Hyesun. "They walk into a langerie shop. "Oh my god Eonni what are we doing here?" Haemi asked.

"We're going to buy y stuff." Hyesun says. "I don't want y i want cute, Changjo likes cute." Haemi said.

"well you too can do that i have no one to get y for, I'll wait out side." _____ says

"Uh yeah you do...helloooo Chunji" Hyesun says. "hell no, nothing is happening. i'm out."

Hyesun and Haemi laugh as they watch ____ walk out. When ______ walks out she accidently bumps into a group of guys and she falls down.

"I'm sorry." She says as one of the guys helps her up. "Its alright, be careful next time" the boy smiles at her. *holy he's soo cute so are his friends*

"I will thanks." she says and as the 5 boys walk past her they all smile. ____ starts fanning herself.

"that was hot." _____ she says to herself. "what was?" Chunji asked from behind. _____ jumped. then whacked him. "Stupid you scared me."

"Sorry, but you can't whack your oppa like that." Chunji says. ____ just rolls her eyes.

"Where's the other girls?" He asks.. "In there." and you nod toward the store.

"oh whoa, ewww visuals." he says and _____ laughs. "I know right."

"oh lets go get a travel case for Chanhee." _____ suggest. Chunji agrees and they head to the pet shop.

 

sometimes i think the titles of my chapters don't even match but ohwellll....