Goodbye

Just Call Me Oppa.

"Chunji!" _____ yelled and ran to him everyone else is frozen because Joon has a gun. "Joon...put that away." Wooyoung said and stepped closer. Joon pointed the gun at him "Stay back."

"Chunji...Baby...wake up please." _____ said to Chunji, shaking him as he was laying there unconciously with a bullet in his chest.

Joon points the gun at _____'s back. Right before he's about to shoot the police ran in and shot Joon in the arm. "Call a medic" one of the police called out. before he hand cuffed Joon.

Chunji is still out. "Chunji..." _____ said crying. *please please wake up. should i call him oppa? i think its that time.* she thinks to herself. "Chunji.....Chunji Oppa...please. wake up." she says to him.

Chunji slowly opens his eyes and smiles "You called me Oppa.." he starts laughing then holds onto his chest.

"Babo! you were concious this whole time?" ____ asked then whacked him. "Ouch" He says. _____ starts bawling. "you should have just answered me..dummy i thought you were going to die. you're lucky you're injured." _____ and hugs him.

The medics come "We're gonna have to take him to suregery to have the bullet removed."

~~~~~

______ and everyone else along with Chunji's parents are in the waiting room. When the doctors walk out.

"Everything's okay he's stable. The bullet missed all the important organs. He just out from the anesthesia, other than that he's fine you guys can go see him."

"Thank you doctor." his parent says. ____ walks up to them and bows. "I'm so sorry it's all because of me." she says and starts crying.

"don't worry about it, what matters is, hes fine." Chunji's mom says and hugs her.

"______...... since everything is okay now. we're gonna head out." wooyoung says. "Thanks for everything oppa i love you." _____ says and hugs him.

"I love you too, stay out of trouble now." Wooyoung says then him and his friends leave.

"Group hug!" Eunhee yells and Teen Top and the girls hug eachother. "that was to us getting out alive." Eunhee says again.

"Well girl since everything is okay and he probably won't wake up till tomorrow we're gonna head out." CAP says. everyone says their goodbyes and leaves except ______.

She waits till his parents come out. "You can go inside dear...but don't stay too long its getting late." Chunji's mom says and they leave.

_____ walks in and sits next to his bed. She grabs his hand and puts her head down. ____ lets out a big sigh "This seems tooo familiar...you lying in this hospital, this is the second time and its all because of me." she says to a sleeping Chunji and starts crying.

*i can't keep doing this to him, i have to do this* "Goodbye Chunji" she says, kisses him on the forehead and walks out.