how irritating

Just Call Me Oppa.

"You're going out with him?" Chunji asks _____ at morning recess she nods as she just looks at her phone texting Joon. *why she always gotta do this to me?*

"Well then....i guess i can't do nothing about it." Chunji says. ____ looks at him then back at her phone.

"Thanks for being so understanding." _____ said to him. "I'll have you know, that i still won't approve of any man unless that man is me." Chunji tells her. _____ sighs and looks at him.

"Joon is great i promise." _____ says. "Yeah, sure he is....if he isn't you have to promise me that i'm the next man for you." Chunji says and looks at her.

_____ smiles and says "Deal."

~~~

*Why aren't you texting me back?*-Joon

*i'm in class, do you want me to get introuble?* she replies.

*Who are you sitting by? Are you sitting by boys?*-Joon *well yeah the teacher assigned seats* she replies. *well they better not be touching you*- Joon

*we're in class hello why would they touch me*- ______ *well...i'm just saying.*

*Geez he's so nosy what is his problem* ____ thinks to herself as she reads the messages.

~~~

*who are you eating lunch with?*-Joon *Chunji.* she replied.

*just you and him? wheres Hyesun?*- Joon *Yeah, she's with L.Joe*

*ok i'll pick you up after school*- Joon

"will you stop looking at that thing." Chunji says. "What? Joon is texting me."

"Joon is always texting you don't you get irritated?"

"why would i get irritated with my boyfriend?" She replied. "Idk seems irritating." Chunji says.

"He's just over protective thats all."

~~~

Teen Top along with Haemi and Hyesun are hanging out with the mall. Then _____ and Joon show up. "Hi guys" _____ greets them cheerfully. "Hey." Joon says. with his arm around her.

Everyone is just hanging out and talking stories, _____ never left Joon's side and he would always be holding on to her and everytime she tried to walk away he would hold her.

"isn't it irritating how he's like suffocating her?" Chunji asks Hyesun. "nahh its cute, they must be really into eachother."

"Whatever he's creepy." Chunji says.

______ starts talking to Chunji and then Joon releases her and his happy changes from happy to blank.

~~~

When it was time to leave every one went their seperate ways. ____ and Joon were walking to his car it was quiet. "What's wrong?" _____ asks. "Nothing." Joon replies.

"Are you mad?" she asks him. "No its just that... i don't want you to hang with them anymore?"

"What why?" _____ laughs. "Because that Chunji guy he likes you. and i don't want that."

"Well Chunji is just my friend and i-" She was cut off. "I'm serious." Joon says. _____ just looks away.

When they reach in front of her house. "Bye" _____ said and was about to get out then he grabbed her and started kissing her. She pulls away. "I have to go" And he kisses her again. "okay bye, i love you."

"i love you too." and she goes in her house.