Take care of him.

Just Call Me Oppa.

Chunji left the mall on his way to _____ to talk to her about what Eunhee saw. They haven't talked for a while so he doesn't know how ____ will feel about him showing up.

*knock knock*

_____ walks to the door to see Chunji, Before she could say anything Chunji goes inside her house.

~outside..~

The person in the car across the street calls Joon "That young boy just went into her house." the person says. "Well when he's out take care of him." Joon said and hung up.

~~

"What are you doing here?" _____ asks. Chunji is just staring at her face. "GET OUT!" _____ says and points at the door. Chunji looks down at her wrsit.

"Did he hurt you?" Chunji asks. _____ puts her hands behind her back. "No.... i don't know what you're talking about." _____ says her eyes getting watery.

"He did, didn't he?" Chunj isaid and _____ starts crying. "Only because i wouldn't listen to him, he said he was sorry."

Chunji gets heated real fast. "And your still going to stay with him?" _____ nods. "I love him."

"Can't you see that he's hurting you?" Chunji said irritated. "It was my fault."

"Its NOT YOUR FAULT!" He yells. ______ is just quiet. Her phone chimes

*are you talking to that Chunji kid again?*- Joon

_____'s eyes widen. "You need to go you can't be here anymore, i'm sorry."

"If he lays his hands on you one more time, i'm going to kill him." Chunji says and leaves.

~~~

Chunji was walking home pissed then a black car stopped in front of him. 4 boys got out and Chunji was about to take off running then they grabbed him and dragged him into this abandoned garage.

"What were you doing at _____'s house?" One of them asked as they had him cornered between a wall.

"I don't have to tell you guys anything." Chunji says. "One boy went to swing but Chunji ducked and was about to throw a punch back then two of the boys grabbed him and held him against the wall.

One of the boys through a hard punch in his stomach. "You better stay away from _____"

"Make me." Chunji said and the other punched his face. Punch after punch Kick after kick they left Chunji laying on the ground.

"You stay away from her or next we'll put you in a body bag."

~~~

Hyesun, L.Joe, Haemi and Changjo were walking home from the mall. "I wonder if chunji talked to her?" Hyesun said out loud.

"I don't know but-" Haemi was gonna say something but then was cut off by a raspy voice "Heeey....guyyys."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Haemi screamed and hid behind Changjo. Hyesun moved behind L.Joe. "What was that?" Hyesun asked.

"I don't know it sounded like it came from in there." L.Joe said. Him and Changjo was kind of freaked out. All four of them make their way to the abandoned garage.

"Hello?" L.Joe said. "Help...me" the raspy voice said. A scared Haemi was holding on to Changjo for dear life "hmmm that kind of sounds like Chunji oppa?" Haemi said.

Changjo had a mini flashlight on his key chain and was shining it around then saw a injured Chunji on the ground.

~~~~

_____ was in her room thinking about what happened today then her phone rings. it was Hyesun. "WHAT? i'm on my way.