Guilt.

Just Call Me Oppa.

_____ just went home to her real house last night since it was late. She was up all night thinking about what she should do.

its about 8am and she's still sleeping...her phone rings its Hyesun. "Hey where are you he woke up" Hyesun tells her. "I'm coming right now."

*i'll wait till he gets better.....then we'll see* _____ thinks to herself and gets ready.

~~~

She walks into a room to see a happy Chunji. "Hey finally you're here." He said and she goes over to his bed to sit down and tries to hold back her tears. Chunji sense somethings wrong. "are you okay?" He asks, _____ looks at him and nods giving him a light smile.

"How are you feeling?" ______ asks him. "Great, but they said i have to be in here for a few more days." Chunji tells her and she nods. "You do remember what you called me right?" Chunji asks her. *oh . i called him oppa didn't I* "No i don't know what you're talking about..." she says and smiles.

"What? what did she do?" Ricky asks. The rest of Teen Top and the girls look at them waiting for an answer. "She called me Oppa." Chunji said and _____ covers her face in embarrassment. "Only because i thought he was unconcious" ____ defended herself. Everyone starts laughing.

"yeah yeah yeah, whatever babe, i know you want to say it again." Chunji teases. "pfft no." ____ says. "Please." he looks at her. *oh what the heck i already said it, no taking it back now.*

_____ leans to him and whispers. "I love you Chunji....Oppa" Chunji smiles. "What? i don't think everyone heard that." Chunji says. "I LOVE YOU CHUNJI OPPA." She says loud and everyone bursts out into laughter.

*it feels so good to hear her say that* Chunji thinks. *its the least i can do for everything he's done for me.* ____ thinks to herself.

~couple days later~

Chunji got to leave the hospital..____ has to go back to the dorms soon since she can't miss class. "i'll see you soon okay?" ______ says and kisses Chunji on the lips.

"Can't we like....you know...real fast?" Chunji says. *this boy...* ____thinks to her self. "okay make it quick"

.............. They fell asleep. _____ wakes up an hour later. lies there for a while staring at Chunji...thinking...*should i? he keeps hurting because of me...* she gets up. "Bye Chunji" she kisses his lips. "Bye babe i love you, i'll call you later." He says with his eyes still closed.

~~

_____ cried the whole way back to the dorms because she doesn't know what to do, she thinks its better to leave Chunji because he keeps getting hurt because of her, but she knows that Chunji is the best thing that ever happened to her.

When she reaches in the dorm Hyesun looks at her. "Why are you crying?" she asks_____

"I don't know what to do." she replies. "what don't you know what to do?" Hyesun asks her confused.

"I'm gonna break up with Chunji." She sniffles in between words. "what? why?"

"because i've come to realize that all i do is hurt him..." she tells Hyesun. "So? what? he does those things because he loves you....if you break up with him it will only hurt him more than those other times." Hyesun tells her.

"thats true too." _____ says. "and im pretty sure if you do that you'll hurt too." Hyesun says. "I just feel guilty." ____ says. "well don't he's the one who chooses to get hurt its not like you make him do those things. its just love."

"yeah you're right, thanks." ____ says, but she still feels guilty.