Busted.

Just Call Me Oppa.

*hmmm Hyesun guys are at the mall imma go catch up with them.* _____ thinks to herself as she walks to the mall.

When she gets there she txts Hyesun. Hyesun replies *there's about 20 minutes left of the movie, do you want Chunji to go out?*

*nah i'll just wait, i'll go get some icecream* ____ sends back.

*you and your icecream, i'll txt you when were coming*

~~~~~

_____ walks to get her icecream and she's walking back to the theatres when she sees someone very familiar.

*Dongjun?* she thought to her self as she cautiously followed them.

*He said he was going to be with his cousin. That's her alright.* she thinks as she keeps watching. Then she sees something that she knows cousin aren't supposed to do to eachother. She sees him snuggling his face in her neck then they start making out and rubbing up on eachother. _____'s heart sunk. *in the mall really?* she asks herself.

* Eww thats right there. either way......he's cheating on me? I should have known. * she drops her icecream. and starts backing away from what she's seeing. Her phone chimes but she doesn't hear it.

Tears are forming in her eyes as she walking backwards, she makes a quick turn to run, but she runs into someones arm.

"Whoa be careful the- ______?" Chunji says. _____ looks up at him with teary eyes. then looks at the rest of the gang behind them. then looks back at Dongjun.

"I... have to go" _____says and runs away. Chunji sighs and runs after her.

"_____!" Hyesun yells, she was about to run after them, but L.joe holds her back. "Let them go."

"Stay with your sister." L.Joe says to Hyesun. "Oppa you're not going with them" Haemi tells Changjo. Changjo was about to reject then CAP says. "Yeah Changjo and Ricky stay with the ladies."

L.Joe CAP and Niel walk up to Dongjun and his girlfirend. "what do you want?" Dongjun asks.

Without a word L.Joe punches Dongjun in the face and Dongjun falls to the ground.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" the asks them.

"shut up ." Niel says. Then CAP kneels down in front of Dongjun and says "busted." (sorry that was lame lol) "Yeah , _____ just saw everything, so now you and this can be together freely" L.Joe adds.

"So now just do us all a favor and leave _____ alone." Niel says and they leave Dongjun and his ty sitting on the floor.