oooooooh.

Just Call Me Oppa.

The gang went to eat at the hotels restruant where they got fatty hookups since ricky's unlce owns the hotel. It was a good time everyone getting along. The girls getting to know Eunhee.

"So why don't you just come to our school?" _____ asked Eunhee. "My parents won't let me." Eunhee said. "ahhhhh"

At the end of the dinner everyone is walking to their rooms. "Goodnight guys" CAP and Eunhee say and walk inside their room. CAP opens the door slightly and puts the do not disturb thingy on the door knob.

_____ goes in their room. Hyesun whispers to L.Joe "I'll come over later." then they kiss and L.Joe goes in his room.

"Goodnight oppa" Haemi says and kisses Changjo on his lips. "Changjo." Chunji says.

"what's up Hyung?" he asks. "you can have my room since you know you got a girlfriend."

"Really?" Changjo asks. "Yeah take it"

"thanks hyung."

~~~~inside Hyesun, ______, and Haemi's room~~~~

Haemi is in the bathroom, then she comes out in her stuff she bought from the langerie store.

"nuh uh baby sister what do you think you're doing?" Hyesun asks her.

"Come on let me sleep in Changjo's room its not like we're going to do anything and your going to do the same thing with L.Joe oppa so whats the difference."

"I'm older!" Hyesun yells. "well why did you let me buy stuff from there?"

"uggh fine. don't tell mom. and use protection." Hyesun says.

"uh eonni why would i tell mom? and im not stupid." Haemi tells her. Hyesun rolls her eyes and goes in the bathroom. she comes out.

"Holy , if mom knew what we were doing we would be dead, but mines isn't as bad as yours." Haemi said.

"Whatever its gonna be my first time so it should be special." Hyesun says.

"you guys are crazy." ______ says. "are you gonna be okay alone?" Hyesun asks.

"Yeah of course go have fun" _____ says and smiles. The sisters cover themselves in robes and walk out the door.

~~~~

"Wow." was L.Joe could say when he saw Hyesun. "What? is it ugly should i not have done this?" Hyesun asks.

"No NO! babe you look hot." L.Joe said.

Him and Hyesun are in a heated make out session. L.Joe starts kissing her neck.

"I want you." Hyesun quietly says. L.Joe looks in to her eyes.

"Babe are you sure you're ready?" L.Joe asks. Hyesun nods and pulls him towards her body. "i'll be gentle." he says and kisses her.

~~~~

Haemi and Changjo are kissing in his bed. "How. nice. of. chunji. oppa. to. let. you. have. his. room" Haemi said between kisses. "yeah i was surprised." Changjo said.

Changjo starts feeling Haemi up. "Oppa." she says and he stops. "is something wrong? do you want me to stop?" he asks.

"No..its just..."

"do you even want to do this?" he asks. "no, no i want to, its just this is my first time." she looks at him. Changjo smiles. and puts his face in her neck. gently kissing all the way up to her ear.

"Don't worry, its my first time too." he whispers to her. their eyes meet eachothers and she says. "okay i'm ready."