Encounter.

Just Call Me Oppa.

_____, Hyesun, and Haemi along with Teen Top met up with Wooyoung and his friends at this little restruant.

"Geez, if i knew you had this much friends i would have said to pay your own." Wooyoung tells ______

"Well too bad oppa you said it was your treat so i bought everyone." Then they all sit down.

"Wooyoung are you gonna pay for us too?" His friend taec asks him. "Hell no pay your own, i'm only paying for these youngin's over here"

"Thanks oppa" ______ tells wooyoung. *i wanna hear her call me oppa* Chunji thinks.

Everyone is eating dinner and talking stories then _______ freezes. "Babe whats wrong." Chunj asks and looks out the window....he sees Joon, Joon sees them and makes his way into the restruant.

He walks up to the table. "_____ can we talk?" ____ is just silent he pulls her by the arm quickly and takes her out.

Everyone is staring at him and her Chunji follows them out. "What is that about?" Wooyoung says. "You guys stay here i'll be right back."

"Chunji stay out of this" Joon tells Chunji. " you!" Chunji tells him and tries to grab ____ but his friends hold him back.

"Let me go Joon." _____ says and Joons grip tightens on _____'s wrist. "Stop. you're hurting me." _____ she says. Joon doesn't listen to her. "I just want to talk." Joon says.

"What the is this?" Wooyoung asks and takes Chunji away from Joons friends/. "and who do you think you are?" Joon asks him.

"I'm her cousin. you really should let her go." Wooyung says. "go get her." He tells Chunji and Joon pulls _____ behind him.

"Look you don't want to do this." Wooyoung says as his friends walk out of the restruant. "Whats going on over here." Taec asks.

Joon releases _____ to Chunji. "Go back to the restruant" Wooyoung tells them and they leave.

"If you touch my cousin again...It's over." Wooyoung tells them. "Well you better keep your eyes open because i'll be back" Joon threatens and him and his friends leave.

~back in the restruant~

"you have a lot of explaining to do." Wooyoung tells _____ as shes a little shaken up.

"He's my ex boyfriend." _____ she says. "Yeah a psycho one too." Chunji adds. "You never listen that's why. Chunji continues

"Well you better be careful stupid, that just worried me deeply." Wooyoung tells her. "i'm sorry oppa." ____ she says. "Ok enough with the drama lets just enjoy this dinner."

~~

When everyone was heading out Wooyoung pulls Chunji away. "That guy is really messed up in his brain. you take good care of her and if anything happens because of him, call me." Wooyoung tells him. "Thanks Hyung, yeah i'll be sure to call you," Chunji tells him.