Hurry

Just Call Me Oppa.

Hyesun, Eunhee, and Haemi are waiting outside for Wooyoung and his friends to arrive.

"We can't just wait out here...what if things get worse." Eunhee says. "But they said to wait here." Haemi said. "Look there's windows over there." Hyesun says and the three girls walk to the first window.

"Haemi you peek through while we hold you up since you're the lightest." Eunhee tells her and she nods. Hyesun and Eunhee lift Haemi up.

"We.....gotta save her.." Haemi says. "What? what do you see?" Hyesun asks.

~~~

"Hmmm _____ you've been a very busy girl i see." Joon tells her. "Its not like that.." _____ says.

"Some how i don't believe you..." Joon starts moving closer to her. She starts to back away until her back is against the wall. "Stop, don't do this." _____ says and Joon starts laughing.

"You're even wearing easy access clothes" He says as he holds her hands above her head and rips her shirt open revealing her bra. Then he puts his legs between hers and slides his hands up her skirt.

"Please don't do this." ______ says and starts crying. "i'll promis to go slow."

~~~

"He's gonna her they have to hurry." Haemi says. "Quick lets look in the other window."

They rush to the other window and they lift Haemi me up again. Haemi starts freaking out. "No no all the oppa's are lying there on the ground." "WHAT!" Eunhee and Hyesun yell. The bring Haemi down... and rush in.

~~~

"Look girls." Mir. tells the other boys. "Let go of out Oppa's" Haemi says. G.O starts laughing... "How cute this young girl worried for her oppa's" He teases. He walks to the door where Joon and _____ is in and knocks. "WHAT?" Joon opens the door and everyone can see exposed _____ crying. "Eonni!" Haemi yells.

"Sorry.. for interuppting, but as you can see we have a problem."

"You know what to do." Joon says and slams the door.

"Well then okay." Seungho says and the boys approach the girls. "No no don't do this just let them go please"

"i'll sit out on this one." Cheondung says as the three others make there way to the girls.

~~~

The boys in the other room are slowly getting up. "NO! OPPPPPAAAAAA!" They hear Haemi yell. "THAT'S HAEMI!" Changjo freaks out and starts banging on the door.

"You little spat on me." Seungho says to Eunhee " you!" Eunhee says. "that's Eunhee CAP thinks are starts getting pissed.

Hyesun better not be in there too L.Joe thought to himself. "These little es are putting more of a fight then the boys were." Mir tells them. " you." Hyesun says.

"WHAT THE !" L.Joe says and they start beating on the door.

The girls are trying their hardest to fight off the boys. while no one knows whats going on behind the door with _____ and Joon.

~~

"this is the warehouse, hurry up, i called the police they should be here soon." Wooyoung says as his friends rush in. the first thing he looks for is his cousin. "Help the girls." Wooyoung says and heads to the door where Cheondung was sitting in front of.

"what do you think-" Cheondung was knocked out by Wooyoungs punch. He opens the door and sees the injured boys. "Hurry up and help you're girlfriends." He says to them and rushes to the other door.

He opens the door and he sees Joon on top of _____. Wooyoung pulls Joon off and starts beating the out of him. Joon is unconscious on the floor. Wooyoung pulls ____ up and she walks out of the room looking for Chunji.

Wooyoung went to go help the rest of his friends.

Joon wakes up and walks out. He sees _____ walking to Chunji. "If i can't have you no one can" He says and pulls out a gun. Chunji pushes ____ out of the way the bullet hits him.

Everyone is staring at what just happened no one can believe it.

"Chunji!" ____ yelled.