Final.

Just Call Me Oppa.

~5 years later~

_____ and Chunji are at the doctors office. "So if you look right here you can see that its a girl" The doctor tells them.

______ starts tearing up. Chunji smiles at her. "Thanks doctor." Chunji says and the doctor walks out.

"I want to name her Chanhee." _____ tells him. "Oh yeah so everyone can say 'oh what a beautiful name how did you parents come up with it?' then she'll reply 'oh thats my daddy's name' and everyone will ." Chunji tells ____

"Shut up. We won't tell her thats your name bahahaha" _____ laughs.

"I gotta call Hyesun." She says and pulls out her phone.

"Hello? wait let me put you on speaker, Haemi is here too."

"Its a girl!" _____ says. "Oh my god Eonni thats awesome." Haemi says. "Yeah she's gonna be so adorab- YAH! Lee Byunghyun get off of the table before i call your father!" Hyesun yells at her three year old. "Sorry he's being so naughty." _____ starts laughing.

"Just wait till you're little one becomes three then we'll see whose laughing....

~~~

A lot has happened over these five years. Haemi and Changjo got married, but no children yet.

Hyesun and L.Joe had a baby and her parents made them get married when she was already 7 months pregnant because they didnt want the baby to be a bastard child.

Chunji and _____ got married a couple of months ago and now there's a little baby on the way.

CAP and Eunhee moved to hawaii, they send pictures every now and then. And as for the rest of Teen Top who knows what they're doing. Niel Joined some secret service thing that no one knows about Ricky found this cute girl and i think they have a baby on the way too.

The last thing they heard about Joon was when he got out of jail he went right back in for assaulting another girl.

"They really should execute him." _____ said as they were watching the news as her and Chunji laid on their couch. Chunji was busy singing to her potruding belly. then he lay his head Gently down on her belly.

Then he felt a little nudge on his face. "Ow." he said and looked at the belly. "Hahahaha she doesn't want you there get off."

He looks at it again. "Its okay daddy still loves you" and he kisses her belly.

He moves his face up in front of _____'s "I love you" he said to her.

"I love you too." She said and she was gonna kiss him then he moved his face away.

"I love you tooo what?" He asked. "i love you too oppa" Then he kisses her. "You soo stupid." _____ says.

 

awww its over. cute right? well i hope it was thanks for reading peeps and extra thanks to the loyal commenters hahah. so my other too stories have daniel chae and guess what? my next story is gonna feature him again...wel maybe idk if imma write it yet. Thanks again. I love you guys :)