I love you

Just Call Me Oppa.

When _____ gets to the hospital she see's a different girl sitting next to Chunji and everyone stares at her. "Who is she? what happened to him?" ____ asked. "thats Chunji's girlfriend and he got mobbed....doctor said he has a few broken ribs and his arm is broken." Hyesun said.

"Oh i see....why did you guys call me here then?" She asks Hyesun.

"Because....Joon did this to him." Hyesun said. "What? no.. Joon wouldn't do something like that."

Chunji looks at her. "Then why would 4 guys come mobb me telling me to stay away from you?"

"It wasn't him..." _____ said. " YOU'RE SO STUPID! OPEN YOUR EYES AND WAKE THE UP!" Chunji yelled at her then winces at the pain in his ribs. ______ flinched.

"Relax chunji." The girl sitting next to him said. "Well idk why you won't listen to me, i told you to stay away from me but you wouldn't listen."

"wow, _____ you're really going to stand up for the man who did this to him?" Hyesun said.

"Yeah nuna i don't even know you anymore." Ricky told her. "Now you guys are gonna put the blame on me? he should have listened to me and stayed away." _____ says.

"That's not the point." CAP said. "Then what is?"

"how can i stay away from someone i love." Chunji says and his girlfriend looks at him. "Im sorry." He tells her. "Its okay oppa i know, i could tell from the way you look at her, Get better." She says and kisses his forehead then leaves.

_____ starts crying.. "Stop." _____ said. "Stop what?" they all ask her. "You don't love me. If you loved me you would stay away."

"NO! dat. everyone says that if you love them let them go. are you ing stupid? how am i supposed to let the one i love go into the arms of someone who will only hurt her?" Chunji tells her, then she leaves.

~~~

*knockknock*

Joon opens the door to his dorm. "You did this to him?" _____ asks "Well yeah. he wouldn't stay away." ____ starts crying.

"You know what?" ____ says and Joon looks at her. "It's done, i'm over it bye." ____ says and was going to walk out then Joon grabs her arm and starts crying. "Please don't, i'm sorry, don't leave me for that little boy."

"You're a freaking pyscho...stay out of my life, and leave me alone." _____ says and yanks her arms away and leaves.

*i'll be back for you.* Joon says to himself.

~~~

Chunji is lying in his bed thinking about everything everyone left him. Then he hears footsteps. He looks at the door and sees a crying _____. She slowly walks up to his bed and sits next to him. Then brings him into a gentle but passionate kiss. "I'm sorry..." She says.

He grabs her hands from behind his neck and holds them. "I love you." He says.

"I love you too." she replies, Chunji makes room for her to lay next to him and she did.

 

 

Say what? i think we've waited long enough for that to happen :)