it's official again.

Just Call Me Oppa.

_____ and Chunji were soundly asleep in his hospital bed. The nurse walks in and was about to wake her up then she looks at her watch. "Hmmm its already pass midnight i'll let this slide." then she covers _____ with a blanket.

_____ wakes up at 3 and realizes where she is. Theres enough moonlight shining through the window for her to see Chunji's face. She stares at him for a little while and sighs. She sits up and goes to stand up then Chunji grabs her arm.

"Where you going?" He asks sleepily..."Home, its late already." she replies. "Then just stay with me please? its not safe for you to go home now." Chunji says. She listens to him and lays back down.

~~8.AM~~

Hyesun, Haemi, and the rest of Teen Top were on the way to see Chunji at the hospital. "I can't believe she just walked out on him like that? i hope she comes to her senses before graduation." Hyesun said. (note...graduation is in a few days.)

"I really like her and all but she's just too mean." L.Joe says. "I know she always just used Chunji like that." CAP said.

"I just want nuna to comeback to us." Ricky said. "I don't know why eonni just won't love Chunji oppa." Haemi says. "I know right, we all know how crazy he is for her." Changjo says.

"She's the only who can't see." Niel says. As they all walk into the room to see a sleeping Chunji and ______ in his bed.

"Well I guess she figured it out now..." Hyesun said quietly as they all backed out into the hall.

"Excuse me?" Hyesun asks the nurse. "Yes?" the nurse replied. "Do you know when that girl arrived?" L.Joe asked.

"I think she magaged to stay overnight she came right before visiting hours were over and i guess nobody noticed that she was still here." The nurse told them and they all went back inside the room.

"Yahhhh Jang _____ Ireona..." Hyesun said to a sleepy _____. "Not now eomma 5 more minutes..i don't want to go to school." she says in her sleep. Everyones starts cracking up laughing. _____ opens her eyes. "Its saturday babo..there is now school." CAP says.

______ Shooots up and starts rubbing her eyes. Chunji slowly opens his eyes and _____ looks at him. "Baby, hows your ribs?" _____ asked him.

"Baby?" Everyone looks at eachother dumb founded. "It still hurts, i'm supposed to be able to go home today." Chunji tells her. Then she starts kissing him.

*cough cough* Hyesun pretends cough and they stop kissing. "Will someone like to explain to us why you too are all baby and kissy and nasty when just yesterday everyone was yelling at eachother?" Hyesun tells them.

"oh...haha well you see i finally realized that i love him." ____ says. *She loves me? its about friken time.* Chunji thought to himself.

"So are you guys like together?" L.Joe asked. "Yes, of course....well it's not official but we're together." ____ says. Chunji looks at her. "Really?" He asks.

"Well yeah..unless you don't want too."

"Are you kidding me? i wanted this since the first time i saw you....but you only played." Chunji told her. "I'm sorry." _____ she apologizes. "So _____ will you be my girlfriend and call me Oppa?" Chunji asks.

"Yes to the girlfriend part, no to the oppa" She says and everyone just laughs at me. *keep trying ahahahaha* _____ thinks to herself. *finally...i've waited way too long*

*thank god they're together* Hyesun says. 

 

 

LOL so i know she just broke up with Joon and now she's with Chunji but come on now everyone waited for that hahaha.