I Hate That Guy

Just Call Me Oppa.

"Eonni why won't you sit with us at lunch anymore?" Haemi asks ______ on the way to school.

"Because me and Chunji are not really talking anymore because he's so against me and Dongjun." _____ answers.

"How is that going, you and Dongjun?" Hyseun asks.

"Its good, he's really sweet to me, he makes me feel happy." _____ smiles.

When they reach school Teen Top is already waiting for them, Dongjun is no where in sight.

"Goodmorning beautiful." L.Joe says and kisses Hyesun on the cheek.

"Oppa!" Haemi yells and hugs Changjo.

"NUNA!" Ricky yells and runs to you. You hug him. "Goodmorning Ricky."

Chunji and Niel are just talking in the back of everyone. *now he's the one ignoring me, what a baby* _____ thinks to herself. Then she feels arms wrap around her.

"Hey babe" Dongjun says and kisses her cheek.

"Oh hey, good now you can meet everyone." ____ pulls him towards every one.

"Guys this is Dongjun, Dongjun this is...." and she goes through everyone. "and you know Chunji."

"Yeah sorry im late babe, i had to go do something."

"yeah like take your other girlfriend to school?" Chunji says. Everyone stares and him _____ is giving him the meanest death glare. Dongjun just looks down.

"I can't believe you Chunji" ______ says and pulls Dongjun away.

"Dude i know you don't like him, but you can't say like that." Hyesun tells him.

"But its true! i heard him talking to someone else on the phone." Chunji defends himself.

Everyone just shakes their heads and goes to class.

~~~~

"Are you sure he's good to you?" Hyesun asks _____ in class.

"Yes i am, why?"

"Because Chunji said-" Hyesun was going to tell _____ but she cuts her off. "Really? your going to take his side?"

"I just don't want you to get hurt and neither does Chunji."

*I can take care of myself, why is everyone worrying for?* "I don't believe Chunji he's just mad because i have a boyfriend." *i do miss talking to him though.*

"Don't say he never warned you then." Hyesun tells her.

~Meanwhile in the hallway~

Dongjun is walking back to class from the bathroom then gets shoved into the lockers.

"What the ?" Dongjun asks a pissed off Chunji.

"I know what you're doing." Chunji tells him. "Even if you do, _____ won't believe you, and if she does believe you you're the one who will hurt her by telling."

Chunji was about to punch him. "Whoa, _____ won't be too happy to know you punched her boyfriend for no reason. That would only make her hate you more." Dongjun tells him.

Chunji puts his hand down. and sighs. "Good." Dongjun says, sand walks away.

* I HATE THAT GUY!*