We love eachother so its okay.

Just Call Me Oppa.

It's been about 3 months since Joon and _____ started dating and 2 months since her and Chunji had that fight. She never talked to any of them anymore. Hyesun and her never spoke.

Everytime they saw eachother in school _____ would pretend like she never seen them. Ricky was the only one who would say hi to her, but she would just smile and walk.

That night _____ was going to hang out at Joons dorm. Joon told her he wanted to have a romantic dinner with her.

~~~

"thanks for dinner..." She said. "Thanks for being in my life." Joon tells her. _____ looks at the time. I still got 2 hours what else are we going to do. Then Joon goes leans in and they start making out.

They're in a heated make out sesh. Then Joon starts to her everywhere. She pulls back "Look, i don't want to do this." But he keep going she tries to push him off getting scared.

"If you love me...you would do this." Joon tells her. "Don't you think we're doing things tooo fast?" _____ asked him. "its only been three months since we've been dating." she continues.

"yeah but if we love eachother it shouldn't matter right?" joon says. _____ doesn't say anything then he picks her up and takes her to his room.

_____ is sitting on his bed as he went to the bathroom. *i don't want to lose my ity today? should i run? no it would only make him mad* _____ thinks to herself.

Joon comes out and makes his way to the bed. _____ scoots herself all the way to the head board then Joon pulls her legs to him so she's lying down. _____ is soo stiff because she's scared. Joon starts to remove her clothes.

*please don't do this...* she said in her head she was too scared to speak. Nex thing you know Joon is playing with her doing things to her that she never done before making her feel extremely uncomfortable.

"its okay...baby i love you." He says then inserts himself in her. *It hurts* she thought in her head and tightly shut her eyes. Silently crying because of the pain.

After he was done he took her home. "I love you." He says before she leaves the car. "I love you too." she said and got out.

She walks to her room then grabs her clothes to take a shower. She was in so much pain that she just cried the whole night with no one to call. *who knew love could hurt soo much*