It's Official

Just Call Me Oppa.

_____ and Joon are about to go watch a movie together. They're walking around the mall hand in hand laughing about silly things. Then they see Hyesun guys, they let go of eachothers hands. "Hey guys." Joon said to them. "What's up?" ____ asks.

"Ahh nothing we're just cruising around we just got out the movies." Hyesun said.

"Oh nice. we're about to go watch movies, i wasgonna invite you guys but since you guys already watched nevermind." Joon says.

"Haha yeah its alright, we're heading home anyways." L.Joe said. "well see you guys later then." _____ said.

"Yeah call me laters." Hyesun said smiling at her. "yeah will do, bye Chunji." She says and Chunji just waves.

~~~

_____ and Joon are watching a scary movie, he's holding her close and her face is almost in his chest. Then BOOM! a scary part happens and she screams. Joon laughs and covers her eyes. *i love her she's soo cute*

After the movie is done. They're walking out and they here girls talking. "Her boyfriend is so sweet to her." one girl says to her friend.

"haha you here that? people think we're a couple..."

"haha yeah that funny" ____ replies nervously. Then Joon slowly pushes her to the side till her back is against the wall. "wha what are you doing?" ____ asks him. He slowly brings his face down to hers.

"So do you want to be my girlfriend before everyone keeps getting the wrong idea?" He says staring into her eyes. She nods slightly and he leans in slowly gently kissing her lips.

She pulls away. "Sooooo, we're a couple now?" ____ asks him. "Yes now we can hold hands freely and we don't have to pull away when your friends show up." He says and grabs her hand.

~~~

"I had a nice time tonight" ____ says at her front door. "Me too, so not what are you going to do? call Hyesun and tell her that we're together." Joon says smiling.

_____ lightly slaps him. "No" *i lied of course i have to tell her* "Well i'll text you when i get home." He says and kisses her goodnight. _____ watches him get in his car then goes in her house.

When she's done taking a shower she grabs her phone and it has a few texts.

*Hey i'm home, thanks again for tonight*

*where are you, why aren't you texting back?*

*Are you okay?* - all from Joon and they're were like minutes apart.

*Sorry, i was taking a shower* ____ txts back to him.

*oh lol sorry well goodnight again.* From Joon. *goodnight :)*_____ replies. then she calls Hyesun.

"It's official we're dating." ______ says. "Oh my goodness i'm happy for you. at first i was sad for Chunji but seeing how good Joon is to you i'm okay." Hyesun says.

"Yeah so i know Chunji won't be happy about this."

"He'll get over it." Hyesun says.