So close.

Just Call Me Oppa.

It's been 6 months since ____ and Dongjun have been dating and they haven't gone out for awhile.

"So you want to hang out tonight?" _____ asks Dongjun. "hmm today we can" he says then smiles.

"Seriously?" _____'s eyes light up. Dongjun nods and smiles at her.

"What are we going to do?" She asks him. "What do you want to do?" Dongjun asks.

"Uhhhhhh, anything i guess surprise me." ______. "Okay babe. i'll text you when im coming to pick you up, probably will be around 7."

~~~~~

So its around 6 and you know some how some girls get ready really early? So _____ has been ready for about a hour because it's been a while since her and Dongjun went out, Since he's always "working"

____ is sitting in her room. "Chanhee, i'm finally gonna have a date with my boyfriend tonight." she says to her pet turtle, then she feels dumb for talking to her pet turtle.

*phonechimes*

"oh txt message" _____ sings and grabs her phone.

*i'm sorry babe, my cousin is visiting and my mom wants me to take her to dinner * _____'s face falls.

* oh ok, alright then see you laters. *

~~~~~

"Well i got ready i might as well go out then. I gotta buy Chanhee some food anyways." ______ says to herself and heads out.

When she reaches the pet shop at the mall, she grabs Chanhee's food, then goes and walks around looking at things she may want to buy.

~~~~ In the Restruant~~~~~

"I thought you were going to break up with her? its been 6 months already." This girl asks Dongjun.

"I was planning on it but you don't give me time with her so what do you want me to do? she thinks i'm out with my freeking cousin right now." Dongjun tells her.

"Well figure something out!" she tells him. "I'll handle it don't worry."

"Well i'm done lets go."

~~~~~

_______ is walking pass this restruant and sees Dongjun walking out with a pretty girl and their arms are linked.

She walks up to them and his eyes widen. "Ba-babe what are you doing here?"

"Oh you know just looking around i had to buy Chanhee some food." Then Dongjun looks at the girl

"So you must be his cousin?" _____ says and grabs her hand and starts shaking it. "Its nice to meet im _____ Dongjun's girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you." The girl says back.

"Well ____ aunty will be worried we better get going." His 'cousin' says.

"Yeah yeah, look i'll call you later." he kisses _____'s cheek and walks away with the girl.

"You better fix this" She says to him underbreathe.

*holy that was close, i know this is wrong but i'll feel bad if i break up with her.* Dongjun thinks.

*His cousin is pretty, they must be really close.* _____ thinks to herself and heads home.

~~~~~

*How can she bee so naive?* Chunji thinks to himself as he just witnessed what happened. (stalker Chunji ;P)