Graduation.

Just Call Me Oppa.

It's graduation Hyesun & _____ are getting ready at her house. "______! Hurry up we're going to be late." _____'s mom called down.

"Coming!" _____ yelled back and her an Hyesun rushed downstairs to the car.

"Mom do you know if wooyoung oppa is coming??" _____ asked her mom. "Hmm i dunno, i called your father and he probably told wooyoungs mom."

"Uggh like i really want to see dad. if he brings his new girlfriend i hope he doesn't expect be to be nice."

"You have to be nice." ______ mom's said. "You never told me what happened?" Hyesun said. "Oh yeah...well long story short my dad was cheating on my mom."

"Are you serious? why didn't you tell me?" Hyesun said. "I just felt like it wasn't something to be shared....next time i'll tell you everything."

"Oh ok...you know i'n here for you.." Hyesun tells her and she nods her head.

~~~

"Hey guys my little cousin is graduating today. let's go" Wooyoung said to his friends.

"_____?" Junho asks. "Yes who else you freak." he tells Junho. "I'm all for it its been long since i've to a highschool hahaha." Nickhun says.

"Uhh i don't think she wants me there." Junho tells them. "Ehh its alright she's probably over it she was young when you broke her heart bahahaha" Wooyung teases.

"Yeah lets just go it should be fun." Junsu says. "Yeah so much fun." Taec says sarcastically.

~~~After the graduation ceremony~~~

Hyesun and _____ are waiting for their families and friends to find them. Of course their boyfriends were the first to show up with bouquets of flowers.

"i'm so proud of you babe." L.Joe said to Hyesun as he kissed her. "Why you crying? its supposed to be a happy time." Chunji said to _____ as he wiped her tears. "I am happy you weirdo just overly happy" ____ she said and kissed him.

_____ felt a tap on her shoulder then turned around. Her eyes widened "OPPPA!" She yelled and she jumped on him. *oppa?* Chunji thought.

"Wow looks whose all grown up." Wooyoung said to her. "Yup. its been so long since the last time i seen you guys." ____ said and hugged the rest of the oppa's that came along...they all congratulated her giving her flowers.Wooyoung throws his arms over her shoulder.

"So who is this little punk kissing up on my favorite cousin?" Wooyoung asks her. She elbowed him. "Stop it. He's not a punk...This is Chunji, Chunji this is my cousin Wooyoung and his friends."

"Sup man, you better be taking care of my cousin." Wooyoung says and shakes his hand hard. ____ pulls them apart. "I'll have you know he takes very good care of me." ____ says to me.

"Look cuz i gotta go but i'll be in town for a few more days so we should hang out okay...my treat...bring your friends too." Wooyung hugs her and leaves.

_____'s mom comes and hugs her along with her other relatives. They were just about to leave. "Mom i'll go home with Chunji." she says. "Not too late now." The mom says and goes home.

Her, Chunji and the rest of the group were gonna go celebrate at their favorite icecream shop. Then right before they walk out of school _____ sees a late father with his new girlfriend. "You guys go we'll catch up later." Chunji tells them and he waits with her.

"Congratulations baby girl." Her dad says and gives her a bouquet. "You're late." ____ said back.

"Yeah i'm sorry, about that.. but hey you want to come have dinner you can bring you're friend too, then you can officially meet -" Her dad was gonna say his girlfriends name but ____ cut him off.

"Yeah sorry dad next time i already have plans with my friends we gotta go now." ____ says and starts walking away pulling Chunji along.

_____ they're heading to the icecream shop, it's quiet and she's crying. "I can't believe him, he's such a ." _____ said and Chunji just hugged her. "Lets forget about that and just have fun okay?" Chunji said as they walked in.

~~

"Yeah it looks like they're together." a person said into a phone as he watches them from the outside. "Do you want me to do something about it?" He asked the man in the phone.

"No. don't do anything....we'll get them later." The man on the phone says.

 

 

Hi guys thanks for reading and comment and stuff...I just want to thank you guys for reading this and i have like 38 subscribers! how exciting! okay i know its not that much but hey my other 2 stories only had like 10 okay so this is alot compared to those... but yeah thanks so much and i hope this story doesn't become boring and i hope you guys will continue supporting it...and silent readers...i love you too just drop a comment everyonce in awhile THANKS SOOOO MUCH!