I don't know.

Just Call Me Oppa.

_______ is already in her pajama's just reading on the bed. *great, both of my friends are losing their V-card tonight and i'm alone, i wonder what Chunji is doing?* she thinks to herself

'knock knock knock' _____ looked at the door. she walks to the door, looks through the peep hole and sees Chunji wearing a hoodie. *of course its him* she smiles and opens the door.

"Hey, you wanna go for a walk?" Chunji asks. "Sure, let me go grab my jacket."

Down at the beach~~~~

"So, have you decided if you're going to call me oppa yet?" Chunji says. _____ starts laughing of course. "I told you many times already, i'm not going to call you that."

"fine fine, but you know about those kisses....."

*aish theres no way of avoiding it* _____ says to herself. "Yeah, that was awkward" _____ says making the mood awkward now.

"Look, i know that you know how i feel about you, but i don't know how you feel about me." Chunji says, the mood is becoming serious now.

_____ is quiet. "Can you tell me how you feel so i don't get my hopes up for nothing." Chunji says.

_____ lets out a big sigh *what do i say to him, i need him in my life but i don't want to love him like that* she thinks to herself. "I love you Chunji, but-"

"but what because i'm younger than you?"

______ looks down. "If thats the case thats stupid you know why, becuase i can treat you way better than any older boy can"

"i know you can, but i just can't i don't know what it is, i just ugggggggh! i don't know!" _____ says frustrated.

"I don't know how i feel about you but i do know that i want you around. I want you to be here for me like how you always are, I know i may not reciprocrate the feelings you have for me but i do know that i want you to be in my life."

*Take it or leave it Chunji, if you can't have her the way you want to, its better to have her in your life than not have her at all.* Chunji thinks to himself.

"Of course, i will always be here for you because i love you, and if you don't love me like that then i'll just have to deal with it right? and who else is gonna watch out for you?" Chunji says to her. _____ hugs him.

"Lets just have for these next 2 weeks okay?" she says to him. "okay. well i'm just letting you know that i'm not giving up on you."

"I love you Chunji, just not the same way."

"I love you too, i would still love it if you call me oppa"

"Keep dreaming" ____ says. "one day you will, lets go back though its getting late."

~~~~

Chunji and ____ are just lying on the bed talking about everything then she yawns.

"i'm gonna go so you can get some rest." Chunji kisses her on the forehead and stands up.

"look, i don't want to give you mixed signals but can you sleep with me?"

"huh? are you serious?" Chunji asks. "yeah i mean if thats uncomfortable for you, you don't have to."

"are you kidding me? i loved to but really you confuse me, anything for you." Chunji says. and gets back in the bed.

_____ grabs his arms and wraps them around her. "Its much more comfy with a body next to me....how about we just be cuddle buddies." _____ says. then drifts in to dream land.

*i'm not going to lie i am enjoying this but i want to be more than just a cuddle buddy.* Chunji thinks to himself then goes to sleep too.