He's back.

Just Call Me Oppa.

~1 year later~

Its _____ second year as a college student and Chunji is now a senior L.Joe goes to the same college as them. Chunji fell asleep at the dorms last night. He wakes up at 5 realizing that he has school.

He starts getting up trying to leave then ______ grabs him and he falls on top of her. "Noooooo don't leave." _____ says with her eyes closed. "I have to or im gonna be late, i think i can come back after."

"I'll pick you up after i'm gonna go see my mom today, then you can comeback with me" she says still with her eyes closed. "K i'll see you later then." Chunji says and kisses her. He tries to get up but she holds him.

"Babe for reals i gotta go." he says. _____ doesn't say anything but she just puckers her lips. Chunji laughs and kisses her again. "Bye i love you" she said and goes back to sleep.

~~

_____ ended class early so after she was done seeing her mom she went to go pick up Chunji. They were back at the dorms. before they walked in _____ said oh i forgot my cellphone in the car."

"I'll go get it, you go in." Chunji said and runs to the car. When ____ walks in she see's a note from Hyesun saying that she's out with L.Joe. "Of course" ____ laughs and shuts the door.

~~

Chunji is running back to the dorm when he sees 4 boys outside of the dorm room the same boys that mobbed him. "." he says and pulls out his cellphone. "Yeah we have a big big problem."

Chunji knew that if he approached them they would take him away so he started planning out whats gonna happen.

Hyesun and L.Joe was walking back to the dorm then Chunji pulled them to the side. L.Joe was about to punch him then he realized it was Chunji. "Look, I think Joon is in the dorm with ____ but i didn't here anything bad, we just have to wait, i already called Wooyoung." Chunji tells them.

"NO we have to do something now. he's a psycho he's gonna hurt her." Hyesun says freaking out. "Babe, babe relax we have to be smart about this."

~~

______ was sitting on her bed. "What's taking him so long?" She asked her self so she was about to walk out then a hand shut the door then covered . She stiffens.

"If you scream..I'll kill you." Joon says in her ear.