Brainwash

Just Call Me Oppa.

Ever since that night ______ slowly got distant from her friends. Joon never let her hang out with anyone. Everytime Hyesun or Chunji came around she wouldn't talk and would just walk away.

"Why is she being like this?" Hyesun asked Chunji. "I don't know, but i don't like it."

That night Chunj went to _____ house and her mom answered the door. "Oh hi Chunji, _____ is not home she's out with Joon tonight."

"Oh, we just haven't really talked for a while and i just wanted to know if she's alright." Chunji told her mom.

"Yeah, she's been okay...Joon is really nice too, you can wait for her if you want." ____'s mom says and lets Chunji in.

~~~~

Chunji is waiting on the couch. Then he hears a car pull up and people in front of the door.

"Can i come in?" Joon asks ______. "No. my mom is sleeping already." she says back.

"Come on.." Joon whines. "No, i'll see you tomorrow, i love you." _____ tells him. "I love you too" He says and ____ walks in.

_____ walks in and sees Chunji on the couch her eyes widen. "what are you doing here?" _____ asks. "Your mom said i could wait for you." ______ leads him into her room. _____ starts crying.

"Whats wrong" Chunji asks her. ".....I'm scared." ____ said. "Of what? what did he do to you?"

"No no, he didn't do anything to me, but i'm just scared, you can't be here." _____ tells him.

"what are you talking about?" Chunji asks. "He told me not to talk to you guys." Chunji was getting mad. "He can't tell you what to do." Chunji said. "He's just imsecure i guess." _____ said and stops crying.

"Well you're going to listen to him?" Chunji asks and _____ nods. "You're seriously gonna throw away your friendship with all of us because of one guy?" Chunji asks.

"I love him." ____ says. "How can you love someone like that? He's doesn't even let you have freedom."

"He just loves me and wants me all to himself." _____ says. "what are you talking about he's brainwashing you." Chunji says and _____'s phone chimes.

*hey babe what you doing?*- Joon.

"Oh my god. see that he just seen you and he's already texting you?" Chunji says irritated.

"Whatever Chunji....i think you should just leave, i'll see around sometime okay?" _____ says.

"Whatever, you want to be like that? when things get bad and  i know they will...no one will be here for you because you pushed us all away and  don't come crying to me. I'm sick of being you're rebound, i did everything i possibly could to make you see but you never listen." Chunji says and walks out.

_____ flinched when her door slammed and starts crying. *that was harsh....i'm sorry Chunji...i just don't know what to do anymore.*

*i can't do this anymore, i can't wait around for her anymore* Chunji walks home pissed.