Goodbyes.

Just Call Me Oppa.

It's a week before the semester starts and _____ is saying bye to her mother. "Mom im only like an hour away....its not like im going to a different country,stop crying please." _____ says while hugging her mother.

"I know...but your going to be on your own and alone."

"I'm not going to be alone i'll have Hyesun..." _____ reassures her. "Yeah and i'll go over there as much as i can aunty so don't worry." Chunji tells _____'s mom.

"Aigoooo~~ that worries me more...i like you Chunji and all but your young still." her mother replies. "ouch aunty..you could more faith in me when it comes to your daughter." Chunji says, _____ and her mom just laughs.

_____ gives her mom one last hug. "ok..call me when you guys get there."

~~

Chunji and L.Joe are getting ready to leave the dorms. "I know i'll see you soon..." _____ is hugging Chunji. "Blehhh i finally got you and your not even gonna be there to spend time with me." Chunji tells her.

"I'm sorry.." She says. "theres a week left. do you really have to stay until that time?" Chunji asks.

"Yes, theres a bunch of stuff the freshman have to do...like frosh camp and orientation and all that fun stuff."

"So i probably won't see you for like two weeks since you have all that stuff and i'm starting school." _____ nods.

"Just call me and take care of Chanhee." _____ tells him (Chanhee is gonna stay with Chunji)

"I'll miss you." _____ says hugging him. "I love you." Chunji says. "I love you too." Chunji kisses her and they walk too the door. "Bye." _____ she says to him. he smiles "Byee" and he starts walking and _____ yanks his hand back and kisses him once again.

Hyesun and L.Joe say their goobyes and the boys leave the dorms.

"Uggh" ____ says as she plops herself on her bed. "Why do we have younger boyfriends?" she asked Hyesun. "I don't know but its poop." Hyesun says.

"Do you think Haemi will be okay?" _____ asks Hyesun. "Yeah of course she has all of those boys." Hyesun says.

~~~~

Over the semester _____ was busy with exams and stuff but her and Chunji tried to see eachother as much as possible. They both would get frustrated because when one of them wasn't busy the other one was. But they finally had alone time.

"I missssssed you!" ______ said when they met up with eachother. "I missed you too baby." Chunji said and kissed her.

"So how is college is there anybody i have to worry about."

"Well there is this one oppa." _____ says and Chunji's face gets serious. "But he has a girlfriend so no you don't have to worry." she starts laughing. "Even if there was oppa's trying to get at me, i'm not a ." _____ she says.

"and what about you? mr. extremely good loooking is there any little girls i have to worry about?" _____ asked him. "Its highschool...what do expect there's a bunch of little girls trying to get at me." Chunji says ____ gets serious.

"i'm kidding babe relax." Chunji says and kisses her. "That's not funny."

"Who know you might want a younger girl." _____ says "and what you told me yourself you like older guys so i should be more worried." Chunji tells her.

"I'm not about to argue about something ridiculous, i love you so i won't cheat and you better not cheat on me." ____ says. "I won't, let's go." and they head out to watch a movie.

~~

Chunji was dropping _____ back off at her dorm. They said their goodbyes and she heads up.

A couple of boys in a car saw everything. "Yeah Joon she's still with that kid." They says to Joon over the phone and gives Joon the adress of the dorm.