a cute chapter? i think so lol.

Just Call Me Oppa.

At the beach the three couples are in the water. Niel and Ricky are wrestling in the sand Chunji and _____ are sitting near to shore watching Chanhee crawl around the beach.

"Lets take her in the water."

"No hello she's a fresh water turtle she can't go in."

"Well put her in her case and lets go swimming."

"Go swim by yourself." _____ said. "fine i will." then he goes.

She picks up Chanhee and puts her in the case. the walks to the lounge chair to get a tan.

Chunji, Niel, and Ricky are wrestling in the water now. Eunhee ,CAP, L.Joe and Hyesun are playing Chicken. Haemi and Changjo are just chilling in the water.

"Hyung why don't you bring nuna in the water?" Ricky asks Chunji. "hmm i dunno lets go get her."

Ricky and Niel get out of the water and try to distract ______. Next thing you know Chunji picks ______ up over his shoulders and starts running towards the water.

"AHHHHHHH!" ______ yelled. the Chunji throws her in. Everyone is laughing then they get worried when ______ doesn't come back up.

Chunji goes to get her then ______ pops up and shoves his head under.

"You're going to die." ______ says as she holds his head under. Then Chunji grabs her leg so both of them are underwater.

She was about to go back up then Chunji pulls her back down, grabs her face, and puts his mouth on hers.

"whoa what are they doing underthere?" Ricky asked. "i think they're making out." eunhee said.

_______ and Chunji comes back up after like a minute. "what the hell are you guys doing?" Hyesun asks. ______ face is all red. Chunji is just smiling. Everyone is just staring.

"you know you guys can tell us, that wasnt the first time you guys kissed." L.Joe said.

"whatever." ______ says. then splashes L.Joe in the face. Now everyone is splashing everyone in the face. except Haemi and Changjo who drift slowly away from the group of people splashing eachother.

Haemi is hanging on to Changjo's back. "So what are we going to do tonight?" he asked her.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" she asked him. He turns around and wraps his arms around her body and gives her a fat kiss. "i get the idea" Haemi laughs.

"Ayyy you lovebirds over there, we're leaving lets go." Hyesun yells.

"where we going?" Haemi asks. "I don't know go eat, go cruising." Hyesun says.