Plans.

Just Call Me Oppa.

Its been a couple of weeks since ______, Hyesun, Haemi, and Teen Top have talked. there was about 2 days till summer.

One day ____ was walking home by herself. Then She bumps into Chunji and was gonna walk past him but he stopped her.

"Can we talk?" He asked her. ____ just nods her head.

They start walking, then ______ lets a big sigh "I can't believe i wasted like the rest of my Junior year because of him, he didn't even take me to prom." she said as she was getting sad.

"I know. thats because you didn't listen to me."

"I don't need a lecture." ______ she said to him.

"I'm not trying to lecture you, i miss you and i hate seeing you sad like this." Chunji said.

"I'm sorry, its just....he hurt me real bad."

"Well thats why i'm here to make you happy" Chunji says and smiles a smile ____ herself can't resist so she smiles also.

"Now thats the smile i missed seeing." He said. and she blushed.

"Will you come back to the group now?" He asked and she nodded happily.

"Good lets go meet up with them, because i'm not about to spend my summer break without you."

~~~~

Chunji and _____ walked into the icecream shop where the gang was.

"NUNA!" Ricky screamed. she laughed as she hugged him. _____ greeted all the boys.

______, Hyesun, and Haemi had a group hug. "I missed you guys." _____ said as she hugged them.

"we missed you too silly." CAP said as he ruffled her hair. "Watch it, i'm still your nuna." ____ said and he backed off.

"So what are we all doing here?" _____ asked.

"Well we were figuring out ways to get you to come hang out with us again and be happy but since Chunji got that covered now we just have to decide what were going to do this summer." L.Joe said.

"Well we need to get away from here. thats for sure." Hyesun said.

"Whatever we do it can't be tooo pricey because.... i don't have money." ______ said.

Chunji leans over.... "Whatever we do i got you covered" he whispers to you and then winks.

"We'll talk about this later." _____ whispers to him. "Carry on" she tells everyone.

"Oh i know i know!" Ricky said. then hes all quiet. "WELLL!" L.Joe yelled.

"My uncle owns a hotel near the beach i could get us rooms for free."

"OMG YES!" Haemi said.

"does everyone agree?" CAP asked. Everyone nods with excitement.

"Okay then the beach it is."

 

 

sorry for this short lame update, i think the next chapters should be better ;P thanks for reading!