i don't know what to call this chapter so yeah...

Just Call Me Oppa.

_____ and Hyesun are in class.... "So..... I barely hang with you anymore how is everything?" Hyesun asks ______

"Ehh its alright. Dongjun is just busy with his cousin since she's visiting"

Hyesun just shakes her head. "Well we're all going to hang out tonight you want to come?" Hyesun asks.

"Hmmm, maybe i'll ask Dongjun if he doesn't have anything planned."

_____ was just about to grab her phone to txt Dongjun then Hyesun tells her "Chunji is coming too."

"Nevermind i'm not going to go." ____ says.

"Why?" Hyesun asks. "Because he's mad at me, i gotta study anyways."

"fine."

~~~~~

_____&& Dongjun are eating lunch, and its quiet. "what's wrong?" Dongjun asks.

"I just have a lot on my mind." ____ replies. "Are you okay?" He asks. ____ smiles and nods.

* Should i do it now?* Donjung contemplates in his brain. *I can't do it.*

"Are you busy tonight?" _____ asks him. *i'm about to lie* "Uhh yeah my cousin is still here." * Dongjun grow someballs* he thinks.

"Of course she is." _____ says irritated. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asks.

"Nothing. I'll talk to you later." ______ says and gets up and leaves before Dongjun can say anything.

Dongjun watches her walk away and lets out a big sigh. Then Chunji sits in fornt of him.

"what do you want?" Dongjun asks. "Why don't you break up with her?" Chunji asks Dongjun.

"So you want me to hurt her?" Dongjun replies. "Its better if you break up with her than her wittnessing it herself." Chunji tells him.

"She won't find out." Dongjun tells him confidently. "If it wasn't for ______ i would kick your ." Chunji.

" You." Dongjun says and Chunji holds in his anger and leaves.

~~~~

"Are you sure she's staying home tonight?" Chunji asks Hyesun. "that's what she said."

"Yeah dude relax, just come hangout so you don't seem too stalkerish." L.joe tells him.

"It would be fun if eonni would come" Haemi says. "I KNOW I MISS NUNA!" Ricky yells.

"dude relax, lets go the movie is gonna start soon."CAP says and they head out.

~~~~

"Dongjun i want to go to the movies." His mistress tells him.

"sure lets go." He says. "did you end it with that girl?" She asks him.

"No not yet, i was going to today but i just couldn't do it."

"you do it or i'll do it myself." she says.

"I'm gonna do it just wait." He says and they head out to the mall.

~~~~

_____ is studying on her bed, then she hears her dad come home from work. *I hope they aren't gonna fight again* she thinks to herself.

She can hear her mom arguing with her father again. "will you shut up you stupid out daughter is up in her room" she hears her dad say to her mom.

_____ immediately puts on her jacket and walks out the room. As shes walking down they're still fighting and when she reaches down they just look at her.

"i'm outs be back later," she says and walks out the door.