I know him.

Just Call Me Oppa.

Hyesun and ______ are walking to school. "So are we gonna go to the college thing." Hyesun asks. "yeah i think we should."

"There's something else i was gonna do today..." ____ says. "Oh and what is that?"

"I was gonna ask Chunji to be my boyfriend." Hyesun's eyes widen. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Hyesun "Yes but shhh not yet. i'm gonna do it later."

*finally* Hyesun thought.

~~~

Hyesun and _____ are sitting in the class waiting for the guest speakers to come in. "So when are you gonna tell him?"

"uhh after school i think when he walks me home." _____ smiles. The guest speakers walk in and ______ notices one of them.

"Hey i know that guy." ______ says to Hyesun.

The guest speakers all introduce themselves then it gets to the last boy. "Hi my name is Lee Joon and I got Seoul University."

Hyesun tilts her head and looks at him "huh? how do you know him?"

"I bumped into him a couple of times before."

~~~

After the guest speakers are finished talking everyone was getting rerady to leave. Joon walks up to Hyesun and ______. "Hey so we meet again.. Since you know my name i think its fair that i know yours." Joon says to _____

"I'm _____ and this is my friend Hyesun" ____ says. They bow to eachother. "So I hope you guys are interested in coming to Seoul University I think my presentation wasa the least boring" Joon says.

"Hmm maybe." Hyesun says. "ahhh im still undecided." _____ says.

"Uhh well you guys are done with school right? you guys wanna hang?" Joon asks.

"Sure." ____ says. Hyesun looks at her. "Uh i'll pass i have to go meet my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend eh? _____ do you have one too?" He asks. "No no not at all."

Hyesun looks at her again getting irritated. "well i'll see you later then _____ L.Joe is waiting for me" and she leaves. *I can't believe her* thinks to herself.

"Shall we go then?" Joon says and they walk out.

~~~

"Hey Hyesun, wheres _____" Everyone asks when she meets with them. Hyesun just nods her head down the hall and everyone sees _____ walking out with that boy.

"I know that dude. thats the dude that _____ kept bumping into." Chunji said. *i wonder what they're doing together? I already don't like him*

"So what do you guys want to do?" L.Joe asks the group. "Idk lets just go." Hyesun says. Everyone starts walking except Chunji who was still watching ____.

"Yah Chunji...It's okay. Let's go" She says and Pulls Chunji along.

"Uggh she confuses me." Chunji says to Hyesun "Me too" she says and they follow the crew.