This is lame.

Just Call Me Oppa.

Hyesun L.Joe and Chunji are in the hallway trying to plan how they're are going to get ______ back.

"You two hide and take my phone. i'm gonna go, if we leave follow us and call the others to let them know where we are."

"what the-. i can't do this. what if i mess up. what if we're to late. what if they hurt her. what if you get hurt. what am i supposed to do? what am i supposed to tell her mother. what-" Hyesun was freaking out... "Babe relax. you need to relax." L.joe tells her.

~~~

"What are you doing in here?" _____ asks scared. "i came back for you." Joon tells her.

"For what? i don't want you i have Chunji." _____ tells him. "Your going to choose a little boy over me?" Joon asks her.

"He maybe young but he's far from little...he's more man then you'll ever be." _____ tells him. Joon gets furious and backhands _____ across the face. Her lip starts bleeding "We need to go somewhere more private." He grabs her wrist and walks out.

When Joon walks out with _____ Chunji starts walking up the hallway then stops. "Oh how nice of you to join us....grab him." Joon says to his friends.

They go hold Chunji, he and ____ make eyecontact. he mouths the words. "don't worry" and they slowly make their way out of the dorm.

Hyesun starts getting more freaked out now that she saw _____'s lip bleeding. "okay babe, lets go follow them."

"i'm scared." Hyesun says. "just relax, they'll be okay." L.Joe tells her and gets on the phone.

"Yeah i don't know where they're taking them...we'll keep you posted" L.Joe says and hangs up. "come on babe lets follow them."

L.Joe and Hyesun follows them..To this little beat up old abandoned warehouse thingy. L.Joe texts everyone the adress. Hyesun adn L.Joe are just waiting around for something to happen then they hear _____ scream. Both of their eyes widen as they look at eachother.

"Gyahhhh! they better hurry up." Hyesun tells him. "Stay here i'm gonna go help him." L.Joe tells her. "No!" But L.Joe was gone.

~~~

CAP and Eunhee are walking to their dorms then they receive the text. "we gotta go"

Ricky, Niel, Changjo and Haemi were at the park. when all of their phone chymes they all look at eachother and start running.

Wooyoung and his friends were at their hangout. Wooyoung was pacing back and forth. "If he hurts those kids im going to kill him myself." he says then he receives the text. "Let's go."

~~~

Joon and his friends along with _____ and Chunji are in the warehouse. "Well look. its easy.... i just want you to be mine or he dies." Joon tells her. "No" she says. Then Joons friends starts beating on Chunji. She tries to run to Chunji but Joon pulls her back. "Whoa whoa. where do you think you're going?" She tries to get out of his hold but he's too strong.

"Look over there he tells her." There's Chanhee slowly walking on the floor. "NOOOOO!" _____ yells. "Mir, take care of that turtle." Joon tells him. Mir picks Chanhee off the ground and flys her against the wall. _____ starts crying as she watches Chanhee lay their.

"If you don't listen to me we'll soon hurt everyone you love." Joon tells her. "Don't listen to him!" Chunji yells receiving another punch.

Next thing you know L.Joe runs inside and starts punching the boys that surround Chunji. Unfortunatly the 2 of them weren't strong enough to fight the four of them. L.Joe and Chunji lay their unconciuously

Joon starts laughing. "Silly boys...all for this one girl? she must be really something. get them out of here" and they take them to a room and throw them in there.

~~~

Hyesun is waiting anxiously outside. Then the rest of Teen top along with Haemi and Eunhee reach her. "I don't know whats happening, i tried to call the police but they didn't believe me." Hyesun told them. "girls you guys stay out here." CAP tells them.

"Oppa i don't want you to go" Haemi tells him. "I have to help." Changjo says and kisses her on the forehead.

The boys make their way in. "Look Joon there's more." Seungho tells him. "you know what to do." Joon tells them.

_______ watches all of the young boys get their asses kicked by them she can't do anything but cry because Joon is too strong for her. "You know seeing all these boys fight for you makes me think dirty thoughts." Joon says and smiles at ______ and slowly drags her to this other room.

 

 

 

i'm so sorry for this lame chapter i was having FAT writers block...please forgive me :) the next chapter should be better i hope. thanks for reading!