I can't

Just Call Me Oppa.

"_______!" Chunji yelled as he ran after her. She wasn't stopping but she was slowing down. Then Chunji ran in front of her and stopped her. _____ just looked down.

"Look at me." He says. ______ just keeps looking down.

"I'm so stupid." _____ says underbreathe, just loud enough for Chunji to hear.

"Don't say that, Dongjun is stupid. Next time you should listen to me." He says to her.

The rest of Teen Top along with Hyesun and Haemi are watching from a distant.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you, i'm so dumb how could i let someone do that to me." ______says still looking down.

"It's not your fault, anyone would be lucky to have you and only idiots would let you go, I would never do that to you." Chunji says as he pulls her face up to look at him.

She looks at him with tears falling from her eyes, he wipes her tears away and starts leaning in. Chunji slowly lays his lips on hers.

*what am i doing?* she thinks to herself, But she responds her eyes close, she wraps his arm around his neck, and next thing you know they're in a deep passionate kiss.

*How long have I waited for this.* Chunji thought.

"Holy ! do you see that?" Hyesun says pointing at them. "Wow they're really into it." L.Joe says.

* I can't do this.* ____ thinks to herself and pulls away. "I'm sorry, I can't."____ says and she runs off again. *i don't know i just can't do this right now, i'm sorry Chunji.*

Chunji is left there dumbfounded the rest of the gang run up to him. "what happened?" CAP asked.

"she said she couldn't." was all that Chunji said and starts to walk home heartbroken once again.

~~~~Next Day at School~~~~

*i gotta pretend like nothings wrong* _____ thinks to herself as she walks to school.

When she reaches school the gang is right by the gates like always. "what's up guys?" she says.

"Uhhh" everyone says confused. "isn't she supposed to be like depressed?" Changjo asks Haemi quietly. Haemi just shrugs.

"Nothing much what's up with you?" Hyesun says. "Ugh i hate school" _____ says and laughs.

"Well i'm going to class." _____ says and leaves. Everyone looks at her werid. Then Chunji follows her.

"You alright?" he asks. "yes, why wouldn't i be you weirdo."

"Look about lastnight im sorry." Chunji tells her. "Its okay, i'm over it. thanks for always being there." then she looks behind Chunji and Chunji could tell by her face that something was wrong so he looks back and sees Dongjun.

"I'll be right back." He says. "Chunji NO!" ____ yells but he doesn't listen. so she watches him walk up to Dongjun. Chunji grabs Dongjun's collar and punches his face then Dongjun charges Chunji.

Chunji and Dongjun are rolling on the ground, Chunji is on top of him feeding punches to his face then CAP runs up to them and pulls Chunji off of him.

"Relax relax." CAP says to him and pulls him away.

_____ witnessed everything and ran to the bathroom. * i thought i could pretend like nothings wrong but it hurts too much and now Chunji is fighting* _____ says to herself and cries in the bathroom stall.

The next few days was filled with arguments and tears. Between Chunji and _____

Things like "why did you fight him?"- ______

"Why won't you realize that i love you." -Chunji

"I CAN'T"- _____

"She's just emotionally unstable right now Chunji just give her time." Hyesun tells him.