...

Just Call Me Oppa.

Summer went by fast fortunately Joon never came around. _____ and Chunji are about to head to her dorms to set up for the upcoming semester.

"Kay thats the last of my things." _____ said as they got inside a truck her mom borrowed from a friend. "Hyesun didn't need a ride?" Chunji asked her.

"Nah she said her and L.Joe would go set up her things later."

"Be careful.." _____'s mom said as she and Chunji drove away in the truck.

~At the dorms.~

______ and Chunji are done setting up her stuff they're standing up in front of the bed. "Nice place.. Not too much privacy though." Chunji tells her.

"Why would i need privacy my roommate is Hyesun she already knows everything." ______ tells him. Chunji walks towards her, pushes her down on the bed, climbs on her and starts kissing her. "So we can do that." Chunji says.

_____ grabs his face down and starts kissing him again. "How about we do it at your house?"

"Now?" Chunji says suprised and they hurry home. "Mom we're going out be back later." _____ says and they rush to Chunji's house.

_____ is aggressively kissing Chunji as he's carrying her to his room he sets her on the bed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" _____ nods quickly and they continue wahat they've been doing.

~~~

Chunji and _____ are lying in bed right after what happened. "wow." was all that ____ said.

"Wow what?" Chunji asked. _____ starts laughing. "That was good.." _____ said. "that was my first time.." Chunji said. "What? REally?" _____ asked. He nods "That wasn't your first time?"

The mood turns seriously. _____ shakes her head. "No...but my first experience wasn't something i enjoyed."

"He......you?" Chunji asked slowly. *man i wanted to be her first!* he thought to himself.

"He didn't...i told him i didn't want to..but i didn't technically tell him to stop." She sighed. "Everytime we did it, it was horrible and I hated it, but i thought since i love him i'm supposed to."

Chunji grew mad knowing what Joon did to her. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I know...but since i hated everything about that, i'll tell everyone you were my first." ____ said to him and smile.

"and i almost called you oppa because you were sooooo goood." _____ teased.

"Really? lets do it again.." Chunji said and rolls onto her. ____ just laughed. "nooooo you weirdo, i'm tired lets take a nap before i go home." she kissed him and pushed him off.

He wraps his arms around her and they go to sleep.