Thanks

Just Call Me Oppa.

Its a thursday night _______ is doing her homework in her room. Then she hears some yelling. "aish not again, they always be trippin about some financial problem" she says to her self.

Her mom walks in her room the right side of her face is red. "Honey, you don't have plans tonight?" her mom asks.

"I don't think i should leave." ____ tells her mom.

"I think its best if you go out tonight." with that the mom leaves her room.

______ texts Dongjun, he replies *sorry babe i got work tonight.*

She also texts Hyesun but she's at the movies with Teen Top and Haemi, she doesn't text Chunji. _____ grabs Chanhee(her turtle) and heads downstairs.

"I'm going out." She says.

"Have fun." her mom says. "don't comeback to late." her dad says. then she walks out.

*they always try to make like everything is alright infront of me, when i know it isn't*

~~~~

_____ really had no where to go so she just sat on her front steps. Listening to everything her parents were saying. she hears yelling and slaps and glass breaking.

"you better clean this up itch before _____ comes home"

~~~~

Chunji is walking home, and he sees _____ sitting on her front steps crying. He walks up to her, she looks up at him and puts a finger in front of signaling him not too talk.

Chunji hears her parents yelling and immediately grabs____'s hands along with Chanhee and they start walking.

"are you okay?" Chunji asks her. "Yeah i'm fine, but they've been fighting a lot lately." _____ replies.

*she could have called me, i gotta do something to cheer her up* "Well lets go do something fun!"

Chunji takes her to the iceskating rink. *_____ loves iceskating*

"I love iceskating" _____ tells him. *he always no how to cheer me up, im happy he brought me hear and i missed this kid* she smiles at him.

"i know, so lets do this." Chunji says. They put Chanhee in the bag and head to the ice.

On the iceskating rink Chunji would fall purposely to make _____ laugh, *i love her laugh* He would do things to make himself look stupid just to make her smile.

When they were getting ready to leave ____ was sitting on the bench and Chunji was in front of her trying to help her with her skates when he sees Dongjun snuggle his face into some other girls neck.

Chunji's eyes widen, ______ sees Chunji looking at something. "what? What do you see?" ____ aks him. right before she was going to turn around Chunji pulls her up.

"oh nothing, that person just looked like a old friend of mine." and the walk towards the exit.

*He's lucky _____ was having a bad night it only ruined her night more*

~~~~

"thanks for tonight Chunji" ____ at her front door. "Anything for you." he says. ____ face turned red. "Dummmy" she says. "Me? what did i do?" Chunji asks.

"you were mad at me, i missed talking to you." ____ said. "you're too busy with Dongjun thats why, where is he anyways?" Chunji asks.

"He had to work tonight." she tells him. *uh huh he be working it alright* Chunji thinks.

"Well i missed you too but i can't stand him so, as long as you're with him it can't be the same."

"Wow really you're going to ruin this night by saying that to me." _____ says. *i knew he was going to bring that up* "But thanks anyways, i guess i'll see you later" _____ continues and walks in her house.

*i'm sorry _____, you'll find out sooner or later.* Chunji thinks to himself and heads home.