kind of a pointless chapter ;P

Just Call Me Oppa.

"WOW! BEACH BEACH BEACH!" Haemi yelled overly excited jumping up and down. "Oppa Oppa letss go swimming!" She said to Changjo.

"Relax Haemi, we gotta get situated first." Hyesun tells her and she calms down.

"Okay guys since my uncle owns it i got 5 rooms." Ricky said. "How is that going to work?" L.Joe asked.

"Yes well my uncle said the older boys should have their own room and i made the girls share a room since you know they're girls." Ricky said.

"Thoughtful maknae" _____ says ruffling his hair.

"Oppa!" a girl called from down the hall. They all looked at her confused then. she runs to CAP and kisses him on the cheek.

"hey baby, sorry i'm late."

"It's fine now you can meet everyone." CAP says to her.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Eunhee." CAP tells the gang. "Wow its good to finally meet, this girl CAP always leaves us for." L.Joe said.

Eunhee just smiles. "So is she going to stay with us in our room?" _____ asks.

"No she'll stay with me." CAP said. receiving a slap from Eunhee. "Well its up to her." CAP said as he looked down.

~~~~~

After everyone got situated in their rooms. Hyesun, Haemi, and ______ was talking.

"so what do you guys think of Eunhee?" Hyesun asked.

"She's cool and since CAP oppa really likes her its okay." Haemi said. "Yeah she's nice"_____ agreed.

"WELL what are we waiting for lets hit the beach!" Haemi yelled and ran out of the room.

The gang met up in the lobby the boys were already there along with Eunhee.

Chunji Ricky and Niel are fighting with eachother while they walk to the beach.

"Whoa whoa, babe you look hot." L.Joe said to Hyesun. Hyesun slaps him. and they head to the beach.

Changjo is just staring at Haemi as she walks to him. "Oppa stop staring at my ies." Haemi said and grabs his hand as they walk to the beach.

______ just walks alone. *this is nice i so needed to get out of that house* she thought to herself.

"I forgot Chanhee" ____ said to herself and went back to her room.

~~~~

When she was gets in the elevator it was just about to closed then it opened.

It was Chunji of course. "Hey, you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, i'm just going to get Chanhee i forgot her."

"Oh well i'm going with you its not safe for a girl to walk around by herself."

"Yeah okay appa" ____ said. *OPPA NOT APPA! AIIIISH* he thought to himself. as he followed her to the room.

He was about to follow her in "nuh uh you wait out here." _____ says she goes in, and in a few seconds she was back out with Chanhee. "K lets go."