Again.

Just Call Me Oppa.

After getting ready the girls head out of the room, the boys are waiting in the lobby, ______ was waiting to be greeted by the loud maknae but he was quiet.

"Goodmorning Ricky?" _____ said to him. "I disown you nuna."

"What? Why?" ______ asked him confused. "you slept with Hyung, I can be your cuddle buddy too." he pouts.

"I'm sorry Ricky....will you forgive me?" ______ looks at him with pouty lips.

"I guessss so I love you Nuna!" Ricky gets happy again and hugs ______.

"So whats the plans for today?" Hyesun asks. "there is nothing planned." Ricky says.

"Well should we go do our own thing?" L.Joe asked. "No i think we should say together." CAP said.

"Well i gotta go to the bathroom" _____ says and walks to the bathroom.

~~~~

When ______ walked out of the bathroom she took the corner and bumped hard into someone.

"I'm sorry" She said as she stood up. "Its okay, like i said before you should be more careful."

_____ looks up at him. it was the same boy from the mall. ____ starts laughing then Chunji calls her. "we're leaving!"

"I'm sorry, i have to go maybe i'll see you around again." _____ bows and walks to Chunji

*i hope so.* the boy says and walks to his friends.

"Hey who was that?" Chunji asked. "I don't know his name but its the dude i bumped into at the mall, lets go." _____ said.

*hmmm i'm a little iffy about that dude already.* Chunji says and they head out.

~~~~

~After a long day~

"I am soo pooped!" _____ says as they walked into the hotel."I know we're never going hiking again alright babe." Eunhee says to CAP.

"It was just a horrible experience there were so much bugs." Haemi said."Yeah and i kept stepping on fruits so my shoes are all messed." Hyesun says.

"Blah, blah, blah" CAP says."Aish for reals all you girls do is grumble." L.Joe adds on

"I killed all those bugs for you my love." Changjo says to Haemi. "They're girls what do you expect you guys" Niel said.

"Well you guys can't say that it wasn't fun." Ricky told them. "Yeah it was fun just tiring"_____ said.

"Lets go get washed up then." Chunji said and every heads to their rooms.

~~~~~

_____ is lying on the bed. Hyesun and Haemi is just fiddling with their things then they both get up to leave.

"Where you guys going?" _____ asks. "i'm sorry _____ we're going to...you know." Hyesun tells ____ speaking for both of them.

"Ahhhh i understand." _____ says and they leave.

"Chanhee ah... do you want Chunji to come over?" ______ says talking to Chanhee. Then she pulls out her phone.

*hey... Chanhee wants to see you ;P*

*oh she does?"

*yes please.*

*Ricky insists that he comes too, along with Niel.*

*LOL fine then they can come too*

Then there was a knock on the door. "NUNA!" Ricky yelled as he walked in.

"Shhhh Ricky its late already." _____ tells him and he laughs.

_____ is sitting on her bed tiredly watching these hyper boys bounce of the walls in her room *how can they be so energetic* she asks her self. then yawns

Chunji sits next to her. "you tired"? He asks. She tiredly nods.

"K boys lets go back to our room" Chunji tells them. "Why?" ricky asks.

"I'm tired Ricky." ____ says. "Ahh okay nuna i'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Niel says. "Goodnight _____" Chunji says and she gives him a look.

"i'll come back when Ricky is sleeping because he'll be all butthurt." Chunji says quietly. _____ nods.

~~~~

_____ was already asleep when Chunji came back. So he just scoots himself in the bed.

_____ wakes up in the middle of the night to a sleeping Chunji she stares at him for a little while, thinking of what would happen if they went out then she falls asleep. 

 

 

one of those boring lame chapters again, please forgive me :) i think in a few more chapters it should get more interesting haha. thanks for reading and comments are greatly appreciated.