So Close

Just Call Me Oppa.

Its been three months and you and Chunji became really good friends, you, Hyesun, and Haemi would go places with Teen Top and just have loads of fun. Right now you and Chunji are just hanging out at the park.

"Bahahahahahahahaha!" your burst out in laughter.

"Don't Laugh" Chunji sternly said.

"How do expect me to call you Oppa if your real name is Chan...hee...bahahahaha" You , *thats soo cute, but really im not gonna call him oppa*

"I knew you were gonna laugh thats why i never told you earlier" He says and walks away all sour.

"Awww Chanhee comeback im sorry!" you yelled, still laughing. "Thats not even funny!" He yelled back and kept walking.

You ran up to him and grabbed his arm. He looks down at you. "Im sorry." you say, but you still want to laugh. you smile. He just looks at you with a straight face.

"okay then i'm leaving" you turn to walk then he grabs your waist from behind. "Im not mad" he says in your ear. *he always gotta play like that, you know if it wasn't for his age i would date him*

You move out of his hold. "Welll then...lets go to the mall."

~~~

"What do you want to do?" you ask. "Hmm lets go to the pet shop i gotta buy something for my mom's dog" he says.

Once in there Chunji goes and looks for whatever he needs. and you go look around. You go straight to look at the turtles.

Chunji comes back next to you.. "So you like turtles?" he asks. "Yeah, they're soo cute." you say and start tapping on the class.

"Hey imma go to the bathroom" you say he nods and watches you leave.

"Hey ma'am how much are these turtles?" Chunji asks a worker.

~~~~

You walk out of the bathroom to see Chunji's back faced toward you.

"So what do want to do now?" you ask walking up to him he turns around. and your eyes widen.

"What is that?" you ask. "Its a turtle....I got it for you." he says.

"Are you serious?" you ask. he just nods. He goes and sits on a bench and you sit next to him. "Here, the lady said its a girl." he hands you the container with the turtle.

"oh my gosh thanks op-" then you stopped yourself *oops awkward, he really does oppa like things.*

"What? What were you going to say?" he asks *so close!*

"Nothing.... thank you again" you say and look at your new turtle.*DAMNIT!* "So what are you gonna name her?" he asks.

You shrugged your shoulders and was looking at it then a great idea popped in your head. "I'm gonna name her Chanhee"

Chunji's face falls. "Im not trying to tease you, its a cute name and since you bought her i'll name her that. Don't be sad." you tell him and he softens.

"Will you call me oppa?" he suddenly asks you. "NO!" you start laughing *I almost did....When will he give up?*