First Day.

Just Call Me Oppa.

First Day of school-

Another start of a ty year at this ty school you thought as you walked into the gates of your high school. So much freshman its irritating.

Where's Hyesun? I guess she's gonna be a little late. Her little sister is a freshman this year so it should be fun for her.

"This is lame" you say outload and continue walking aroundlooking for your bestfriend.

~~~

"How you guys liking school?" CAP and L.Joe asks their Freshman boys. (CAP&L.Joe are sophomores)

"Ahh its alright" Niel says.

"I feel so grown up" Ricky says.

"Where's my girlfriend?" Chango says.

"Speaking of girls look at that cute freshman" Chunji says.

Everyone looks at you walking pass and before L.Joe could say anything back Chunji yells.

"HEY CUTiE! why don't you come sit on Oppa's lap"

All of thier eyes widen. L.Joe punches Chunji's arm and shakes his head.

You your head to the left and see them, you slowly make your way over.

"YAH! Lee Byunghyun who is this kid?" you ask L.Joe.

"Sorry Nuna." L.Joe says with his head down. "Hi Nuna!" Chango says.

"Nuna?" Chunji says dumbfounded.

"Yeah dude she's a Junior you can't be saying to her like that." CAP says.

"How do you guys know her?" Chunji asks L.Joe

"Thats uhm Hyesun's Chingoo" L.Joe says, "And Haemi's" Changjo adds.

"Yeah, im a junior so you better respect me." You tell Chunji.

"You can still call me Oppa" He says confidently.

"Aish this kid rea-" you were about to tell them off but then you hear

"_______!" Hyesun calls your name and you look to see her and Haemi waving at you guys.

"Hey babe" L.Joe says. Hyesun and him greet eachother first. "Hi unni" Haemi smiles and makes her way to Changjo.

"So what's up?" Hyesun asks.

"This little boy over here is trying to get me to call him Oppa"

Hyesun starts bursting out in laughter. "Thats chunji for you" she says.

"Little Boy? I'll have you know, im very mature for my age." Chunji says. and i bet i can treat you better than any oppa you have ever been with. he thinks to himself.

"Uhhuh sureeeee." you say and start walking to class.

"I'll meet you there." Hyesun shouts and Chunji runs after you.

You look back and see Chunji behind you. you start laughing. "what are you doing?" you ask

"What? Let Oppa walk you to class." He says. "You're not my oppa, and do you even know where you're going freshman?"

"Yes." He says and walks you to your class. "Wow i'm impressed" you say.

"Oppa will be here after class okay?" he winks at you and walks away.

"YAH!" you say and he just keeps walking.

Aish this kid...