I Do

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 Today was the day for the REAL wedding. Everything was hectic, since it was all real and more people came. Since Krystal was in prison, she felt secured and happy. I was looking at the mirror when I saw the door open with my mirror. I turned around and saw Myungsoo oppa waving. He stopped, and walked towards me and I stood up. I walked up to him and gave him a goofy but happy smile. He smiled and just hugged me without any words. When he hugged me, I felt like I was skipping on a plain full of dark green grass that had never been stepped on. But the hug only lasted for a few seconds since it was hectic. 

 "See you," he said as he gave me a quick kiss and left the room. I cupped my cheeks with my hands and covered my cheek which was turning hot and pink. I jumped up and down and started to scream my head off. Even if we took a step farther of kissing, I still scream like a fan girl when Myungsoo always kiss me. His soft lips, and his lips are always warm. I quickly add some few touches and turned around to see if I have anything on the backside. Then the door open, and my mom's face peeped out. 

 "Time for your big moment sweetie," she said. She smiled until I could clearly see her straight white teeth shinning. I ran to her and gave her a big hug. 

 "Mom I'm sorry for being a brat, I want to give you this big hug and it'll be the last hug I'm going to give to you before I get married," I said as I squeezed her like what a kid does to a teddy bear. "Mom, I'm nervous," I said as I wiped my sweaty hands on my dress.

 "It's aright, that's what normal girls should feel before they get married," my mom said as she patted my back. I gave her a smile, not perfect but not too crooked. I walked out and the main entrance and I didn't see any human being walking around. They must be waiting for me

 I heard the priest say "Let the bride come in." The door opened and I saw everyone looking at me. I walked in alone, since I refused to walk with my "father". I clapped my hands silently together when I noticed that I forgot my bouquet. I face palmed myself inside my head and looked for some flower. I tried myself to stay calm but I couldn't since I already screwed my wedding up. Then I heard a pst and I turned around to the direction the sound came from. It was WooHyun and he threw two pieces of flower to me. I caught it and held the two flowers and walked until I was right next to L.

The priest snickered and even L snickered as well. I gave Myungsoo oppa a cute but a scary stare. He stopped laughing and tried to hold it in. I faced the priest and he got his act together and read from the Bible. 

"Some bouquet you got there," Myungsoo oppa whispered to me while the priest was talking. I lightly slapped his arms and held my two flowers near my belly button. 

"Lee ~~~~, do you take Kim Myungsoo as your husband?" The priest asked me as he gave me his crooked smile. I said " I do" loud and clear and everyone cheered. "Then Myungsoo goon, you may kiss the bride." The priest said and the moment he said it Myungsoo oppa dived for my lips and gave me a passionate kiss while the audience cheered and clapped. 

---

It was time for our friends to celebrate our wedding. 

"I prepared a song for you guys," SungGyu oppa said as he adjust the mic. He nodded and the DJ turned the music on.

 

 

 When SungGyu oppa was finish I clapped and gave him a big smile. He just smiled and walked back to his seat. Then WooHyun came up and started to show his aegyo to the audience, and started to sing and SungGyu oppa and WooHyun have a gift of singing. Next it was SungJong, and he showed his girl dance skills. Some girls were jealous and a bit shocked at his flexibility but SungJong was proud of it. Then Baro started to rap about us and how cute we were. When the celebration ended, we all clapped and Myungsoo oppa and I walked out as a married couple. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

                                                            Five Years Later

 

"LEE HOYA! COME BACK HERE!" MinJung yelled. She raced after Hoya, but she fell and started to cry. 

When I heard a thud, I ran out of the kitchen and ran straight to MinJung. She was crying and I yelled Hoya to come to me. Hoya walked shyly to me and sat down next to me. 

"Mom, I'm sorry," Hoya confessed. I laughed and gave him a quick kiss and told them to play safely. Hoya yelled "CATCH ME IF  YOU CAN." and ran off. MinJung immediately got up and started to race Hoya again. I shook my head and sat down on the couch, looking at the picture of MyungSoo and I smiling on our wedding day. I smiled at thinking about that day. Now here's Hoya and MinJung chasing each other until one of them starts crying

"Honey I'm home," Myungsoo oppa yelled. I heard the front door close a few seconds later. 

"DADDY!!" MinJung and Hoya yelled. They ran to Myungsoo oppa and almost tackled him. 

"Whoa whoa whoa! When did all my little babies get so strong?" Myungsoo oppa said as he gave them hugs. I smiled and then I smelled something burning. Then I remembered my fried eggs I was going to make for MinJung. I face palmed myself and ran to the kitchen. I flipped the egg as soon as I could but it was too late. The egg was all burned up. I put the egg in the garbage disposal and cracked open a new one. I put the heat on medium and walked out of the kitchen when I saw Myungsoo handing the kids snacks. 

 "OPPA!" I yelled. They all stopped what they were doing and turned their heads towards me with my mouth open. I crossed my arms waiting for Myungsoo oppa's answer, but he told Hoya and MinJung to do their homework and eat their snacks. They all ran in and closed the door behind them. 

 "I'm the president of the company now! So I decided to take just you and me to a restaurant," he said as he pulled out a piece of paper that said President Kim.

"NO WAY!" I yelled as I jumped up and down. I gave Myungsoo oppa a big hug and he hugged me back. Then I remembered the egg that I cracked open a minute ago. Then I remembered Hoya and MinJung.  "What about our kids?" I asked Myungsoo oppa. Then I heard a knock on the door, so I opened it and saw WooHyun, SungGyu oppa, Jieun and SungJong right in front of me. 

 "We are here to babysit Hoya and MinJung," they said together. I looked at Myungsoo oppa and he smiled. I threw my apron and told Jieun the bed time, and what their dinner is going to be. When I put on a short dress and some light makeup, I heard the door open and I jumped. I peeped my head out and saw Hoya taking his shoes off. 

I finished my makeup quickly to greet Hoya. I grabbed a coat and my favorite high heel and walked out the room. 

"You look beautiful," Hoya said. 

"SHUT UP!" Myungsoo oppa snapped. Hoya shut his mouth and walked around looking for someone. 

"HOYA HYUNG!!!" Hoya yelled and Hoya ran to Hoya and gave Hoya a hug. (That's confusing... )

 "Guys thanks for the help," I said as Myungsoo oppa and I was about to leave. 

 "You're welcome.. You guys owe us," Hoya said as he stole one of Hoya's mini sausages. 

 "HYUNG!" Hoya yelled as he snatched his baby fork away from Hoya. I laughed and unlocked the door and walked out of my house. It's good to have freedom.

It's been a while since Myungsoo oppa and I've been on a date. Since I'm always busy and so is he. I was fluttered and nervous because it felt like my first date, since it's been so long. Myungsoo oppa unlocked his car and opened the door for me. 

"Ladies first," he said as he shut the door when I put my seatbelt on. I smiled and saw Myungsoo oppa walking around the car. He was still so handsome and nice. I'm so lucky to have a husband like him. Myungsoo oppa just kept on driving and the drive was pretty long. 

"Oppa, where are we going?" I finally asked him. 

"We are going on a vacation," he said as he stopped his car and pulled out some plane ticket. I choked on my own spit and scanned the tickets carefully. It said Hawaii and I looked at him to see if he was joking around or not. He looked pretty serious so I started to get all happy. I squealed, screamed, laughed, sang, did all these crazy things because I was super happy that I was going to Hawaii ALONE with Myungsoo oppa. No kids, no washing clothes, no cooking for kids. I closed my eyes and imagined myself in paradise. 

"WAIT! THEN WHO'S GOING TO BABYSIT MY LITTLE BABIES!" I yelled. Myungsoo oppa coolly said "Hoya, SungJong, SungGyu hyung, WooHyun and Jieun." 

"For how long?" I asked him getting nervous. 

"About a week," he said as he stopped at the airport. I looked at Kimcheon airport and looked at Myungsoo oppa like he was crazy. In fact he was crazy to leave my precious kids with Hoya... I got nervous and unlocked my phone, locked it and then unlocked my phone again. I did it numerous times and when Myungsoo oppa realized my mood, he held my hand and told that it's going to be alright. I calmed down and thought about all the happiness I was going to have with Myungsoo oppa in Hawaii ALONE.

 "WAIT! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT WE WERE GOING TO THE RESTAURANT!!!!" I yelled.

"I was lying" Myungsoo oppa snickered. 

-___-

 

 

------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THE SHORT CHAPPIE...

YEAH... IT'S ALRIGHT I GUESS. (THIS CHAPTER)

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY ;(

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS STORY WITH ALL YOU GUYS SUBSCRIBING FOR MY STORY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

 

 

1) So if you guys noticed, that my other story

 

My Twin Brother That No one Knows 

Goes along with this... It's like a sequel to it... 

When this story ends I'm going to write 

My Twin Brother That No one Knows and this other story that my besite

 

infinitlybana's writing...

 

Severely Sorry 

 

&

 

 

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 

-----

Also please support my bestie's FIRST OWN AFF

 

 

I'm Your Secert Girlfriend?

 

 

--- LOVE 

b1a4lova 

 

;)