The Day

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. I had white sparkly eye shadow on, my hair was up in a very clean bun, and my makeup was light because the stylist told me that I looked prettier with light makeup. I unlocked my phone and stared at my phone's background, which was Myungsoo oppa. I locked it and unlocked it and did it couple of times. 

 "AHH!!! MY GORGEOUS!" I heard. I turned around and saw my mother running to me. She looked more excited than I was. 

 The stylist let out a small chuckle. 

 "MOM!!! WE ARE IN PUBLIC!!" I pleaded her. 

 "I just couldn't help it! My daughter's getting married already!" she said as she wiped her "tears" away. 

"Mom, this is not real," I reminded her.

 She gave my hair some touches when she stopped. I looked up to see her face and it looked like she remembered something, but doesn't want to tell me.

 "Mom, what is it?" I asked her. She just kept shut and started fixing my hair again. I turned towards her and gave her a tell-me-now face. She let out a big sigh and pulled a chair that was close by.

 "I invited your father to your we-" 

 "MY WHAT?" I yelled.

 "Y-your father," my mom said as she stared straight at the ground.

 "MOM! HE'S NOT EVEN MY FATHER! HE FREAKING DITCHED YOU FOR A GIRL THAT'S 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM!" I yelled. The stylist knew that it was time for her to step out, so she did.

 I let out a big noise and punched the cushion that was on the couch.

 "LEE ~~~~! THAT'S NOT LADY LIKE!" my mom said as she snapped the cushion out of my grasp.

 "Maybe you shouldn't have invited that freaking bastard to the wedding," I said. Shoot 

  "I don't think you should be calling a person that created you bastard. Also, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISSY BEFORE I THROW A BAR OF SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH," my mom said as she snatched her pouch off the table and sashayed her way out. 

I rolled my eyes and threw myself to the couch. The more I think about it, the more I feel bad about what I just said. I guess I just snapped and such. 

"Whoa, what happened to this room's atmosphere?" Jieun asked as she sat down next to me.

"Huh? When did you come in here?" I asked her as I jumped.

"Oh... like now.." she said as she crossed her legs.

I told her the whole story and she gasped when I said the b word.

"You said that in front of your mom?" she said as she cupped with her hands. I nodded and sat in front of the makeup mirror. My hair was all messed up because I released my anger out too much.

Jieun helped me fix my hair, and thank God it turned back to normal.

"Sup." I heard. I turned around and saw crowds of boys walk it.. It was SungJong, SungYeol, DongWoo, WooHyun, Myungsoo and Hoya!

"AHH!! GUYS WELCOME!!!," I said as I gave them hugs.

First it was SungJong, for some reason it felt like I was hugging my baby cousin when I hugged him.

Next, it was SungYeol. When  I gave him a hug he said aing and started to tap his foot on the red carpet. I laughed and gave him a quick hug. I noticed that Myungsoo was giving SungYeol a death glare.

Then it was DongWoo, who gave me a manly hug which made me coo.

I just gave Woohyun a light hug because I find it awkward to hug your best friend's boyfriend.

Hoya gave me an aggressive hug, I guess it's because of his body muscle. He soften every second and by the time we broke the hug, he was all mushy. 

Hugging Myungsoo was easy.

"By the way, you look beautiful," WooHyun said as he grabbed an apple from the coffee table. He took a bite of his apple and he smiled. I thanked him and looked at myself in the mirror.

Myungsoo oppa gave him a death glare which made me laugh my off. But all of sudden I felt really nervous.

I don't think I'm ready for this... Why am I so nervous? Why do I feel like this whole fake marriage is going to fail? What if Krystal figures out this is fake?

"By the way, we have to leave right now, and by the way you look amazing!" Myungsoo oppa said as he gave me quick kiss on the lips.

-----

 Author's P.O.V

When everyone settled, two little four year olds walked through the main door and threw rose petals up in the air. This made the audience awe. Then SungGyu walked in, and he was pretty nervous. 

"This is how it feels like to walk in red carpets," he thought to himself. He could feel sweats running down his forehead, but he quickly wiped it.

When he reached to where the priest was, he stopped and smiled at the priest. He smiled back and grabbed his microphone.

"Let the bride come in," he said and the main door opened. 

Infinite walked in and everyone looked at each other, confused. 

"Where's the bride?" someone asked. 

SungGyu, remembering the past quickly looked back. 

No no no

This can't happen... 

This was the main reason why we made this fake marriage thing!

-----

 Krystal's P.O.V

I smirked at seeing SungGyu oppa's face expression. He thought that he could trick me... ha that's very funny.

-----

Author's Message- Hehe your welcome ;) I know you guys want to kill me...