Day One/ Night

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 Okay... So I updated 2 chapters but I didn't save the first one... So I'll just give you a quick summary~ Okay so Infinite, Jieun and ~~~~ is going to the beach. They arrive and SungYeol already broke the bed for the girl's room. So~ ~~~~ has to sleep in L& SungGyu's room. They went grocery shopping all together and the worker said that SungGyu and ~~~~ looks like couples.

-------------- End of Summary (I'm bad at explaining.. so *bows I'm sorry)        

After the grocery shopping we returned to our cabin, exhausted. “Who’s cooking?” SungGyu oppa asked and everyone looked at each other. “Let’s do Rock Paper Scissor Shoot!” SungJong said as he looked at Infinite, Jieun and I. “Alright, Rock! Paper! Scissor SHOOT!” I yelled. SungGyu oppa and I lost and everyone cheered because they didn’t have to worry about dinner. I sighed and walked to the kitchen and SungGyu oppa followed me. “I’ll make budaecchigae and you can make rice,” SungGyu oppa said as he pulled the ingredients out.

           I rinsed the rice a couple of times and I put them in the machine that cooks it and I decided to help SungGyu oppa. “Oppa! You want me to help you?” I asked him as I washed my hands again. “Oh sure,” SungGyu oppa said as he made some rooms for me. I helped him cut some vegetable and helped him throw away trash and wash the dishes. When I was washing the dishes I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and found L stalking me and SungGyu oppa. “L! Stop being a creeper and hang out with your friends!” I said as I continued to wash the dishes.

           “~~~~ ah! Can you help me!?” SungGyu oppa asked. He wanted to cut some onions and I did as he told me. “~~~~ ah, do it more prettier! It’s all uneven,” SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. My face turned red because of embarrassment. “I’m trying oppa, it’s not easy,” I said as I concentrated on the onion. “Here let me help you,” SungGyu oppa said as he held my hand and helped my chop some onions. “Whoa whoa whoa,” L said as he separated SungGyu oppa and I. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Just go to the living room where the others are,” L said as he shoved me in the living room. 

           I walked to the living room and sat down on a couch and closed my eyes. “Was L hyung jealous?” Someone asked. I opened my eyes and found SungJong looking at me. I smiled at him and nodded. “He’s those jealous types, he can get jealous easily but he pretends not to,” SungJong said. “I mean it’s obvious,” I scoffed. “He’s doing that because I think he really likes you, if it’s something that is like toys he just walks away and such but love-,”

           “Dinner’s ready everyone!!” L yelled. DongWoo and Hoya ran in the kitchen like a lightning and SungYeol tried to copy DongWoo and Hoya but ended up falling on his . I laughed and asked him if he was okay and he gave me a yes face but he didn’t look okay. I walked in the kitchen and sat on a random chair. SungJong sat next to me and he handed me something. I looked at it and it was 5 pieces of lemon candies. I smiled at him and thanked him for the candy. It reminded me of the time when I was starving. “Yah Lee SungJong move that’s my spot,” L said. “No hyung, I want to sit next to ~~~~!” SungJong said as he looked at me for help. “I think you should let him sit next to me,” I said as I winked at SungJong. He smiled and L gave us a look. “I’m watching you guys,” L said as he grabbed a seat in front of SungJong.

           After we finished eating we did a game and the loser had to do the dishes. DongWoo got picked and he started to complain but he ended up doing it anyways. The rest turned the TV on and Music Bank. “I wonder who’s performing today!” I said as I squealed. I hope that B1A4 could sing Baby Good Night. “Okay~ So F(x), After School, Psy, B1A4, Infinite, B2ST, T-ARA and 2ne1 would be performing today!” one of the MC announced. I squealed when I heard B1A4 and Jieun squealed when she heard B2ST.

           When B1A4 finally came out I stopped talking and stared at the screen. “Who do you like in B1A4?” Hoya asked. “Baro,” I said without taking my eye off the screen. 3 minutes passed and their song was about to finish. “Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah” “I don’t want it to end!” I said as I faked cried. “It’s okay ~~~~ ah, it’s not like they are going to disappear forever!” SungJong said as he patted my back. I smiled at him and I felt L giving me a stare. I rolled my eyes a little and watched other idols sing.

           After Music Bank ended it was already 12:00 AM. “Whoa, it’s late we should sleep,” Jieun said as she yawned. We agreed and washed up and said good night to each other. “~~~~ ah! Baby Good Night~ Baby Good Night~” SungJong sang. He also did the dance as well. I laughed and gave him thumbs up. “Stop flirting and sleep,” L said as he pulled me in his room and shut the door. “Alright, so how are we going to sleep? Should I sleep on the ground?” I asked SungGyu oppa and L. They both shook their heads and told me that I should sleep on the bed and they would sleep on the ground.

           I handed them extra blankets to sleep on because the ground was hardwood. “Thanks ~~~~ ah,” SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a big smile. I smiled back and laid on my bed and started to count sheep’s. Few minutes later I fell deep a sleep.

 

3:00 AM

           I woke up all of sudden and looked around the room. ~~~~ was sleeping peacefully and L was snoring. I stood up and walked to ~~~~. Even when she was sleeping she was so beautiful. “Forever you, you are so beautiful come into my heart, permeate in into my heart come closer to my heart and those swelled up wounds of yours. I love you I love you” I sang to ~~~~ and gave her a kiss on her cheek. “Every day I get nervous because the day of the wedding is coming up and I won’t be able to love you because that would just be wrong,” I said as I wiped a tear away.

             I walked back to my spot and closed my eyes and fell asleep, thinking about ~~~~.