My first official date with SungGyu oppa.

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 SungGyu

 "Wait.... So if Jinjoo who's suppose to be ~~~~ in modern day got killed... That means that ~~~~'s gonna get killed." I said as I drove to ~~~~'s house. "No.. I have to protect her! I can't let her die!" I said as I started speeding up. I arrived at ~~~~'s house and I went upstairs. "Coming!!" I heard ~~~~ say. I smiled at how cute it sounded. The door opened and ~~~~ looked at me a smile. "Oppa!? What are you doing here? Infinite left." ~~~~ said as she pointed at the elevator. "I know.. I just wanted to go to Hongdae. Just you and me." I said as I smiled. "HONGDAE!!" ~~~~ said as she started to jump up and down. "Hongdae, now get dress!" I said as ~~~~ disappeared to her room.

----

 I came out in a winter look. As I passed by I saw the calendar. It was December 22nd. "Already!!?" I thought to myself. I grabbed my wallet and walked out my bedroom door. SungGyu oppa looked at me and smiled. "You look cute!" He said as he lightly pinched my cheek. "LETS GO!" SungGyu oppa said as we walked to the staircase. "Do you think it's awkward to go alone?" SungGyu oppa asked carefully. "No. I mean we are friends!" I said as I linked arms with SungGyu oppa. "Yeah!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled.

 We walked to Hongdae which took us 10 minutes to walk but it was fun! We got to know each other more. "~~~~ah.. I want to ask you something." SungGyu oppa said as he made the atmosphere a bit awkward. "What is it?" I asked as I turned to him. "Well.. The-" "Bungeoppang! Bungeoppang! Five for Two thousand wons!" I heard a ajjasshi's voice. "Oppa!! Let's eat Bungeoppang!" I said as I ran to the truck. "~~~~AH!! WAIT FOR ME!" I heard SungGyu oppa yell. I slowed down and waited for him. "You.. run... REALLY FAST!" SungGyu oppa said as he tried catching his breath.

 "I'm sorry but I love Bungeoppang!" I said as I linked arms with SungGyu oppa and walked to the truck. "Ajjasshi! Can we have 2?" I asked the Bungeoppang ajjasshi. "Sure you can! For the lovely couple!" The ajjasshi said as he winked at us. "Couple?" I thought in my brain. I looked at SungGyu oppa and he just smiled. I smiled back, I guess it's not that weird being called SungGyu oppa's girlfriend. "Ajjasshi! How much?" I said as I pulled out my wallet. Then I felt a hand stopping me from taking out the money from my wallet. I looked up and it was SungGyu oppa.

 "I'll pay for it!" SungGyu oppa said as he gave the Ajjasshi two thousand wons. "It's only 500 won per Bungeoppang!" The Ajjasshi said as he handed SungGyu oppa the extra money. "No Ajjasshi! Keep it and I hope you'll suceed on your Bungeoppang job!" SungGyu oppa said as he put his arm around me and started walking. "Thank you!" I heard a voice say behind us. "Oppa! Here you go!" I said as I gave him a Bungeoppang. He took it and started to eat it. "It's good to eat it during winter and when I'm next to you!" SungGyu oppa said as he looked at me. "OPPA!! YOU'RE GETTING CHEESY!" I said as I slapped him lightly. 

 SungGyu oppa laughed and pulled me closer to him. "The guys so hot but the girls so fat! I feel bad for the guy!" I heard some teenage girls say as they passed by us. " I forgot. I'm fat." I thought to myself. SungGyu oppa must have heard it too. He stopped walking and turned around. He walked up to the girls and smiled. "Hey! I heard what you said about my girlfriend and that's not really polite. I'm pretty sure you don't want to get those kind of comments when you are going on a date with your boyfriend!" SungGyu oppa said as he looked at the girls. "OPPA!! I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! YOU CAN BE MINE!" I heard one of the teenager say. 

 She was pretty. Her hair was healthy, it was long. She had color lens and her skin was clean. "I'm sorry. But I love my girlfriend and she's prettier than you and have better personality than you. Now bye!" I heard SungGyu oppa say as he waved goodbye at the teenage girls. I couldn't believe that he blew that pretty girl off! "Come on lets go and enjoy our date!" SungGyu oppa said as he put his arms around me. "Oppa.. Thanks for sticking up to me!" I said as I gave him a bear hug. "I wasn't. I was just saying the truth." SungGyu oppa said as he hugged me back. 

 "Oppa!! Let's go over here!" I said as I pointed at the Jetts. "Hey! Me, You and L went here!" SungGyu oppa said as he remembered our last time we went to Hongdae. "Yep! Let's go!" I said. As we walked in the heater warmed my skin and I felt my skin defrosting. "Oppa!! Over here!" I said as I pointed at the clothes that looked really warm. 

  When SungGyu oppa wasn't looking I quickly grabbed Infinite's present and hid them. "Hey I'm going to change and see if it matches. Be right back." SungGyu oppa said as he went in a fitting room. I ran to the Cashier and quickly bought the gift. I put the plastic bag in my bag and walked to where SungGyu oppa was. "Oppa! Are you done yet?" I asked as I cached my breath. "Yeah almost!" SungGyu oppa said as he opened the curtain. "Ta-Da!" SungGyu oppa said as he started to make a model pose. I laughed and gave him a thumbs up. He looked really cute in that shirt. "Oppa! Do you like it? I know that I like it!" I said as I laughed. "If you like it I like it!" SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a thumbs up.

 "Oppa! This time I'll buy you a T-Shirt. It's a repay for the Bungeoppang!" I said as I pulled out my wallet. "No! The Bungeoppang was only two thousand won! This is ten thousand won!" SungGyu oppa said as he pulled out his wallet. "No oppa! You've been doing so much work for me! I need to pay you back!" I said as I got the T-shirt that he was wearing. "Oh ~~~~. Always want thing's her way!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. He went back in the fitting room and changed to his normal clothes. I bought the T-shirt and waited for SungGyu oppa. "Oppa!" I said as I saw SungGyu oppa's face. He looked at me and smiled. We casually walked to where I was. "For you!" I said as I held the plastic bag to his neck level.

 "Thank you Ma'am!" SungGyu oppa said as he took the plastic bag with his shirt. "Oppa! Where should we go next?" I asked as SungGyu oppa put his arm around me. Now I was comfortable with his arms around me. "Let's go to the makeup store!" SungGyu oppa said as he pointed at The Face Shop. I ran there with excitement and looked at everything. "Oh! Hello there! Do you need help?" The lady asked me. "Oh well. I want to buy a present for my friend." I whispered in the ladies ear. "Oh I see! For Christmas?" The lady asked as she whispered in my ear.

 "What are you girl's talking about?" SungGyu oppa asked wanting to fit in. "Oppa! Hold on!" I said as I listened to the lady talking about the sample's and the sales and such. I walked to SungGyu oppa and we both walked to the eye shadow section. "Oppa! What color do you think will suit Jieun the most?" I asked as I held up a orange eye shadow and a white eye shadow. "Let's go with white because white matches everything." SungGyu oppa said as he pointed at the white eye shadow. I nodded and put the orange one down. 

 "Unnie! Can I have this?" I asked as I held the eye shadow up in the air. "Yes Ma'am!" The lady said as she went to the storage room to get the eye shadow. "You guys are really cute together!" The other lady said as she smiled at us."Thank You!" We said together. We laughed and the lady came out. I bought the eye shadow for Jieun and we walked out The Face Shop. "Oppa where should we go next?" I asked as we looked around. "Let's go to the Cafe!" SungGyu oppa said as he pointed at a cafe that says Little Cafe.  

 We walked to the Cafe and it was so pretty! "For two?" The lady asked as she got two menu paper. "Yes" I said as I smiled. "This way Ma'am!" The lady said as he guided us to our seat. It was a window seat. The lady handed us the Menu paper and bowed. I looked out the window and I saw couples, teenage girls, teenage boys, people going to clubs. "~~~~ ah!" I heard SungGyu oppa say."Hmm?" I asked as I turned my face to him."Sit over here!" SungGyu oppa said as he patted the seat next to him.

  I got up and sat at the spot that SungGyu oppa patted on. "~~~~ah! I have to tell you something." SungGyu oppa said as he looked down. "What is it?" I asked as I tried to see what he was doing. "I'm sorry for mistreating you." SungGyu oppa said as he slowly looked up. "Oppa! That's the past! I dont care anymore!" I said as I laughed off the atmosphere. "Really?" SungGyu oppa said. "Really!" I said as I smiled back. "Also one more thing." SungGyu oppa said . "Would you like to order something?" The lady asked as she pulled out her pen and the order paper. "I'll have a Latte." SungGyu oppa said as he looked at me. "I'll have a orange juice and a French toast." I said as I gave my menu to the unnie.

 "You are still the same!" SungGyu oppa said as he laughed. The lady left and SungGyu oppa looked at me. "~~~~ah.. I wanted to ask you if.." SungGyu oppa said. "Hm?" I asked as looked up. When I looked up SungGyu oppa kissed me on my lips. I didn't know what to do.. I wasn't suppose to do this but it felt so good! I just decided to break the kiss 5 seconds later. Five seconds later I broke the kiss. "Sorry about that." SungGyu oppa said with his red face. "It's alright." I said as I smiled. 

 

----

Here is the long one that I promised :)