Over at L's house

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 

I looked at the picture again. 

      

 

 

 "How dare you do this to my friend?" I thought to myself. I slurped my orange juice to take my anger out. "Are you alright ~~~? You don't look happy!" L said as he turned his head towards me. "Oh I'm alright I was just wondering off in my candy land!" I lied. "Alright. Stop being like that. It's kind of making me worry." L said as he put his arm around me. I blushed. I was blushing because he was worrying about me and he put his arm around me. "OOOH~!" Infinite said as they all stared at us. "Did L open his heart to ~~~~?" WooHyun joked.  "She's not feeling good. I want to comfort her." L said as he grabbed his coffee and started to drink his coffee. 

 We decided to buy Jinny a outfit before she catch a cold. "Are you sure your going to be comfortable in that outfit?" I asked Jinny. She was wearing a denim jean and a tight white shirt with a yellow butterfly on it. "Yes it's comfy!! Can we please go now?" Jinny whinnied. "We are actually going to L's house." I told her as I grabbed her hand. "Let's go!" 

 We arrived at L's house and it was really big. I rang the doorbell. "Who's this?" A man said. "It's ~~~~ and my friend Jinny! We are here to meet Infinite." I told the man. "Alright ma'am." The man said as the gate opened. I walked with Jinny as our eyes were looking around his house. We were too busy looking at the house we didn't see Infinite coming. "GUYS!! OVER HERE!!" Someone yelled. We looked at where the sound was coming and found DongWoo. We ran to where DongWoo was and took our shoe's off.

 "We are all in the basement." DongWoo said as he guided us to the basement. "You are like a guide!" I said as I giggled. DongWoo chuckled and we went downstairs. As I walked to where Infinite was they sang the beauty pageant theme song. "Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan!" They sang as I ran to where Infinite was because it was embarrassing. " Beauty Pageants NEVER run! Again!" SungJong said as he pointed to where the stair was.

 "Nooo I don't want to!!" I whinnied. "So why did you run?" SungGyu said as he chuckled. "It was embarrassing!!" I said as I covered my face. "I will show it how it's done." SungJong said as he stood up. Everyone cheered. I grabbed a seat and saw SungJong walking. Since he was really skinny he looked like a Miss Korea! He waved and blew kisses and as a joke WooHyun caught it and put it in his pocket. Then he smiled and made it to his seat. Everyone clapped and cheered.

 "See It's easy!! Do it!" L said. I sighed and did what SungJong did. I just walked, smiled and wave. I made it to my seat and sat down. "Again!" SungGyu said as he pointed to the stair. "What did I do wrong this time?" I said a little frustrated. "You didn't blow kisses." SungGyu said. I sighed and just ignored SungGyu's comment. "Fine I'm letting you go this time." SungGyu said as he pinched my cheek lightly. 

 "So why are we here anyway?" I asked Infinite as we just sat down with nothing to do." We just wanted to get closer so we invited you guys here." SungGyu said as everyone in Infinite nodded. "Let's play truth or dare then!" I suggested. Everyone agreed. "This girl knows how to play!" Hoya said excited. We spun the bottle to see who's going to go first. It landed on Jinny.

 "Jinny! Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" She said with a soft voice.

  " What is your real name?" I asked. "OOOH!" Everyone oohed. "My real name. My real name is Jieun. I didn't like my name because it's too ugly." Jinny said as he fidget with her thumb. "No it's not. It's really pretty." WooHyun said as he looked in her eyes. I looked at WooHyun and his eye's were being serious. "Oooh~! Someone likes Jieun!" SungJong said.