Beat up....

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 *Back to you

 I was enjoying my lunch when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw half the restaurant staring at me with evil eyes. "Is something wrong?" Joong Ki said as he looked around. He figured out that the girls were making me uncomfortable. "You got a call, you got a call," my phone chirped. I picked it up and it was SungGyu oppa. "~~~~ ah! It's all over the internet and it's not good! I think that you are going to get anti fans even if you are not a celebrity!" SungGyu oppa yelled. "What's all over the internet?" I asked him. " PEOPLE THINK YOU AND JOONG KI'S GOING OUT!!!" SungGyu oppa blurted out. "I'll check the internet," I said calmly and ended the call.

 I went on the internet I usually do and there it was. A picture of me and Joong Ki eating lunch. "How did it spread so fast? Oh right, it's Song Joong Ki why wouldn't it spread," I thought to myself. "Is something wrong?" Joong Ki asked me carefully. I handed him my phone and he looked at the photo shocked. "They don't even know the truth and they are spreading rumors, brutal harsh world," Joong Ki mumbled. He handed me my phone and I stood up. "I'll call MyungSoo oppa and ask him for a ride, sitting here and eating lunch with the famous Joong Ki won't help," I said. I push in the chair and dialed MyungSoo oppa's number. "Hello?" "Oppa, can you pick me up?" I asked him. "I'm here! I'm at the parking lot," he said.

 I faced the parking lot and there he was, leaning on his car and waving at me. I ran to him and gave him a hug. " I read the internet and there were rumors about me and Joong Ki oppa," I told him. "That is why I told you not to eat lunch with him," he said as he hugged me back and patted me on my head. "I want to go home!! I'm hungry!" SungGyu oppa yelled. "You just ate!" MyungSoo oppa yelled. "What did you eat?" I asked SungGyu oppa as I fastened my seatbelt. "I ate Lo- Kimbap!" SungGyu oppa stuttered. " Why are you stuttering?" I asked SungGyu oppa. He was a bit suspicious right now because he usually don't check the internet and he told me to check it and he stutter when I asked what he ate.

 "I stutter a lot! Right MyungSoo!" "Yeah yeah what ever you say," Myungsoo answered him with a annoyed tone. "Hmp! You don't care about me!" SunGyu oppa said as he crossed his arm and turned his back on him. "Ew!!! HYUNG!!! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" L yelled as he faked vomit. 

(Oh I have no idea why but I feel like posting this video)

 [CLICK HERE TO WATCH SUNGGYU'S AEGYO!!!!]

(Anyways back to story)

 I laughed at Sunggyu oppa & MyungSoo oppa's cuteness. I totally forgot about the rumor until something that I don't want to explain happened. I had to use the bathroom so MyungSoo oppa drove to the nearest bathroom and parked at the parking lot. I walked to the bathroom and I encountered with some group of girls that was about my age. 

 (Sorry Nine Muses fan... )

"Isn't that the girl that was on a date with our precious Joong Ki oppa?" Girl A said. "She looks uglier in person," Girl B said as she gave me a dirty look. Then she covered her eyes and said something that was really mean. "I must cover my eyes from that ugly thing because my eyes are precious." I was really pissed because A. I didn't know who in the world these girls are. "Look, I don't know you and I don't think you should be saying these means things about me. I was just having lunch with him," I said as I walk to one of the stall. I did my business and I heard the girls walking out the door. "Thank god those drama queens are gone," I thought to myself. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom when I saw the same 9 girls with their arms crossed.

"I got to go," I said as I tried walking to MyungSoo oppa's car. One of them stopped me by holding on to my shoulder and pushed me to the closed metal bathroom door. I thought my back bone was broken because she pushed me so hard. "Why are you so strong," I thought to myself. For the next 5 minutes I got beat up by those drama queens and I didn't know what to do. It was 9VS1 and isn't it obvious that I'm going to loose!? I know I know in drama's the good person defeat the bad guys but this time it's different. I don't know any like Kungfu or Tae Kwon Do. So I just got hit by those girls hoping that either MyungSoo oppa or SungGyu oppa would help me. 

5 minutes passed and they were still beating me up. I could taste blood in my mouth and I think I have a black eye. Some girls started to spit on me while the others spit and use their fist to hit me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!" I heard someone yell. The girls stopped and I saw SungGyu oppa and Joong Ki oppa. "Answer me, what are you guys doing to her!?" Joong Ki oppa asked them. They were all staring at each other hoping that one of them could think of a good idea. SungGyu oppa walked towards me and helped me up. Then he hugged me and started to apologize to me. "I should have stayed out the bathroom door while you were in the bathroom! Why didn't you call me? Forgive me ~~~~, I thought I could pertect you but I was wrong. Are you okay?" 

I nodded and gave him a big smile. I'm pretty sure my teeth was red because of the blood. "SungGyu ssi, take her to the hospital. I'll take care of these girls," Joong Ki oppa said as he unlocked his phone and dialed a number. "Hello, is this the police station? Yes I'm reporting 2,4,6,8,10 I mean 9 girls. They beat up a girl and she has a black eye, is full of blood, she has bruise every where and she can barely walk," Joong Ki oppa said as he gave the 9 girls a glare. SungGyu oppa piggy back ride me to MyungSoo oppa's car. "Hi hyung where's ~- WHAT HAPPENED?" L asked 

"I'll tell you later, just drive to the nearest hospital," SungGyu oppa ordered L. Then my brain became black and I passed out.

------

Sorry for the short chapter