~~~~'s P.O.V

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 L's been acting weird lately. He barely keep in touch with me and I'm starting to feel uneasy. I was doing my homework when I got a call from L. I immediately dropped everything and answered my phone.

----- 

"H-hello?" I said, shaking. 

 

Hi! It's me, L

Hey L! What's up?

Can you come down to Busan?

Uh... Sure..? When?

Right now?

It's going to take me forever

You can take the airplane

No! I'm not going to spend money on plane tickets that's like waste of money

Fine, I'll buy you a train ticket and you can come down to Busan tomorrow. Kay?

Alright~ See you tomorrow!

---

Our call ended and I looked at myself in the mirror. I screamed and ran to get my suitcase. I shoved my T-shirts because I felt like I didn't have time to put it in neatly. I shoved in everything I saw and closed my suitcase. I sat on my suitcase and wondered why L's not keeping in touch with me. The two little spirits popped out and the angel was on my right shoulder and the devil was on my left shoulder. 

 "I'm pretty sure he's busy with something," the angel said in a warm voice. I thought about it and smiled. Maybe the angel was right!

 "I'm pretty sure he's going to clubs and drinking with girls," the demon said, leaning on my shoulder. I gave him a look and started to wonder. Maybe he has  a girl that he likes in Busan, maybe he forgot about me and all of sudden he remembered me.

 "Aish, whatever" I said as I collapsed on my bed. I tried by best to think positive and I eventually fell asleep.

Next Day

 My eyes shot wide open and I looked at my clock. It's 4:00 AM and I have like two more hours until I have to go to the train station... TWO MORE HOUR! I zoomed out of my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a quick shower and washed up. I dried my hair and put on a light makeup. It's 4:50 and I have like ten more minutes until I have to leave. I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed a handful of clothes and threw it on my bed and scanned through it.

 I grabbed my suit case and ran to my moms room and grabbed her car keys she left for me to use. I ran downstairs and sprint my way to the car. I threw the suitcase in the trunk and turned the engine on. I fastened my seatbelt and drove to the train station.

 My drive to the train station was a bit rough, but I made it in time. When I walked in the lady guided me to the first class section. I was amazed because it looked like a fancy restaurant. Red carpet, fluffy seats and a touch screen TV in front of every seat. I sat down on my seat and started to go through the TV. 

"L hasn't forgotten about me... He still loves me..."

 When the train started to move I looked around. Every seat in the first class was empty. 

"Uh... Why is it all empty?" I asked the lady closest to me. 

 "Oh, Mr.Kim bought all the seat for first class," the lady told me politely. 

"Mr.Kim?" I asked.

"I heard that his name is MyungSoo Kim," she said. She bowed and walked away.

 L... I mean MyungSoo oppa... He did this for me... My eyes were getting watery and I ended up crying. That babo wasted money more me...

-----

 When I arrived I saw MyungSoo oppa and he yelled "~~~~ AH!" out loud. I was about to yell "oppa!" but he charged to me and squeezed me to death.

"O-oppa... I-I think I'm gonna die.." I wheezed. MyungSoo oppa let go of me and started to check me out. 

"Did you gain weight?" he asked me. 

I stood there in shock and gave him a look. I turned around and said "I'm going back." 

Then MyungSoo oppa wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Don't leave me.. I missed you so much, I thought I was going to die." I blushed and turned around. Then I saw SungGyu oppa sleeping on the bench like a homeless person. I walked to him and woke him up. He woke up and gave me a high five. I laughed and the three of us walked to MyungSoo oppa's car. 

When we arrived MyungSoo oppa guided me around his house. My mouth dropped wide open because his house is like HUGE! After he showed me around his house we walked in his room and it was just wonderful. I wish I could be like MyungSoo oppa, all rich and such. 

"So SungGyu hyung and I were thinking about a fake marriage, I know you'll wonder why but I kind of told you the Jinjoo story. I think it'll be safe to let the people that knows us to know that you and Sunggyu hyung are "married" to keep you safe," MyungSoo oppa said randomly. It took me a while to make that clear. I agreed with his idea because it felt like MyungSoo oppa was trying to keep me safe from getting  hurt...

Oh how I love MyungSoo oppa<3 :)

---

Guys :) Thanks for subscribing!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!