Invitation

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 SungGyu hyung decided to help ~~~~ and I so he slept over at my house. I looked at my clock and it was 7:00am. I'm going to see ~~~~ in like three hours! I got up and took a shower. I took a long shower because I haven't seen her since like... FOREVER! I put perfume on, wore something that looks simple but look fancy at the same time. All I had to do is get my hair done. I ran to the hair shop and got my hair done. I smiled when I looked at myself in the mirror. I walked to my house full of happiness. I looked at my watch and it was 8:46. I speed walked to my house and woke SungGyu hyung. 

 "HYUNG!!!! WAKE UP!!!" I yelled. 

 

 "What??" SungGyu hyung said getting up.

 I laughed and helped grandpa gyu up. He got ready and we drove to the train station. I was 30 minutes early but it's better than being late. SungGyu hyung fell asleep because I basically washed him up when he was half asleep. I looked around and we were the only people there. It was really quiet and birds were chirping. 

 Finally the train arrived and ~~~~ got off. 

"~~~~ AH!" I yelled. I could feel my eyes getting watery. I ran to her and hugged her really tightly.

"O-oppa... I-I think I'm gonna die.." ~~~~ said in a weak voice. I let go of her immediately and looked at her. She looked beautiful as always and I think she gained weight.

"Did you gain weight?" I joked. ~~~~ gave me a stare and turned around.

"I'm going back," she pouted. I smiled and gave her a back hug.

"Don't leave me.. I missed you so much, I thought I was going to die," I said. I know that it's all cheesy and such, but it was the truth. I did miss her and I thought I was going to die. ~~~~ woke SungGyu hyung up and the three of us walked to my car. I opened the trunk and threw the suitcase in. ~~~~ hyung took the whole back seat so ~~~~~ sat in the front. SungGyu hyung was laying down like an old grandpa and he fell asleep. He must be really tired...

 When we arrived I guided her around my house. fell wide open like when she first saw my house in Seoul. I smiled at her cuteness and continued to guide her around.  After I showed her around, we went in our room and listed people we needed to invite. I told her about the fake marriage and she agreed. We made list for the fake wedding and the real wedding. 

"Wait, don't you think it'll be obvious if we only invited our friends to the wedding? Krystal is actually really smart when it comes to these kind of stuff," ~~~~ said sounding all smart. I thought about it and it was true. 

 "So, we should like invite SungGyu hyung's uncle and such?" I asked her. She nodded and listed down the people. 

 "Oppa, if you don't get it I'll just explain it to you briefly. We are going to invite SungGyu oppa's friend and my friend. Also we are going to invite SungGyu oppa's relative and my relative. I'll tell my relative that it's just a play and they are the extra's. And on our wedding we are going to invite OUR relatives and Infinite!" ~~~~ told me. 

 Wow... She's REALLY SMART. I nodded because that was so clever and awesome! We started writing down names and when SungGyu hyung finally woke up he told us his relatives name. When we finished ~~~~ and I high fived each other and hugged each other. 

"~~~~ ah, we are going to live happily ever after like Cinderella and Snow white. Just play along and we'll be able to live together forever."

------

 Hello~~~~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'll write it longer next time~~~

EEEP~ they are getting closer and closer to getting married >:)